The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 F.A.O. Redware

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NexivRed Posted - 12/02/2014 : 16:44:17
Can I just say, the corns in your sig excite me very much :-D Are they a breeding trio or are you just collecting some beautiful caramel morphs? I love their names too (especially Juniper).

Also, can we see a full body pic of the tessera??!
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Redware Posted - 14/02/2014 : 23:37:24
Nope not posted my lot on facebook.
NexivRed Posted - 12/02/2014 : 17:45:22
Wow, he has a pretty good tessera stripe already, he'll probably produce some cracking babies!
I just love the caramels, especially their eyes. Hope they grow well for you and I look forward to the results in a few years!

Juniper's head marking looks familiar. Did I comment on a photo of her on Facebook about it looking like a cave man arrow?
Redware Posted - 12/02/2014 : 17:37:25
Oh and there is this one too from above

Redware Posted - 12/02/2014 : 17:17:20
Hehe, I do intend to breed them, but only once they are up to size and if I am happy that they are of good health etc. I did buy them for a lovely collection of great caramels though!

Oak doesn't really do holding still but here is a (slightly old!) shot of him where you can see quite a bit of the patterning. He is less than 48h after a feed but i will try to get a better up to date shot for you in a day or two

He is Caramel tessera Het stripe ph hypo amel diffused so when he is bread with Juniper it should prove out the amel if it is there.
Butter stripe tessera anyone here's to hoping!

I don't know Willow's hets but i just thought her markings were stunning and had to have her so who knows what may come out from her and oak in the future. Apparently Oak has even more poss hets if you care to go back further.

A year or two off yet though.

Thanks for the interest always nice when someone takes an interest in your pets!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000