The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 oh dear lord the smell

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Freddiesmum Posted - 18/11/2013 : 08:38:34
Went in to snake/guest room to see them this morning, change water etc as usual.

Though I could smell poo.....at first I was going to blame the poor cats. Then I opened Oscar's viv......I have never seen him do such a massive poo!! The whole room stank lol, it was on the heatmat too which prob didn't help haha!

I really really hope he doesn't go again when we have visitors up in a couple of weeks haha!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Freddiesmum Posted - 18/11/2013 : 14:17:16
Oh no under the heatmat and on the glass doors!! That's worse haha!

He's never done one so bad, but i think being on the heat mat contributed to that lol!
Kellog Posted - 18/11/2013 : 12:33:49
It's strange, either I don't have a very good sense of smell or I've just adapted but the smell of fresh poo doesn't bother me, even when Casper has eaten a chick. Kellog is the one that drives me crazy, he likes smearing it up the glass door so cleaning it is horrible .

Xxx
SilverWings Posted - 18/11/2013 : 10:36:45
It's horrible when they do it on the heat mat. Luna likes to burrow under her substrate and heatmat, and do it there...then I wonder where that vile smell is coming from o.O

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000