The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sorry

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danbaylis35 Posted - 09/11/2013 : 10:39:47
sorry guys for my inactivity over the last few years but im back now :) I have moved about a lot so not always had internet access. I will be about more often and trying to help out with peoples problems. Mr.chunky is doing great they greedy like most corns lol I have a hoggie now called ssssteve he has a kink in his spine but is a great character. look forward to chatting to you all again :)
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 12/11/2013 : 12:18:00
Welcome back I think most of us have spells of inactivity on here (me included). Sometimes life and stuff have to take precedence.
Snakeysal Posted - 11/11/2013 : 22:42:57
Can we have some pics of Mr Chunky please? My other half is intrigued to see what a snake with that name looks like!
danbaylis35 Posted - 11/11/2013 : 19:23:23
ok pics are up of ssssteve in the off corns section
danbaylis35 Posted - 11/11/2013 : 11:02:20
I know it sucks one final move early next year then ill be settled lol planning my reptiles already :) I want some chameleons and a partner for chunky
Kellog Posted - 11/11/2013 : 07:20:02
So sorry to hear about Queeni . And for the lost chance of your breeding plans, especially with what the result was. I guess that's the problem with the constant moves, you couldn't take them all with you.

Looking forward to seeing pics of Mr Chunky and Ssssteve .

Xxx
danbaylis35 Posted - 10/11/2013 : 19:42:29
queeenie escaped the night before I moved so never saw her again and Amelia and harry were sold to a guy who bred the together and got a paradox I was not impressed!!! I have a day off tomorrow so ill try do a photo shoot of chunky and sssssteve :)
herriotfan Posted - 10/11/2013 : 11:34:20
Welcome back.
Pics of hoggie please, just telling us about him with no pics is teasing!!
Kellog Posted - 10/11/2013 : 08:23:31
No need for apologies Danny. Often we spend time away from the forum but something always draws us back. They've been trying to get rid of me for years and haven't managed it, despite me disappearing for long periods . Sorry for all your moves, can't have been easy with your snakes. Have you still got Amelia and Queenie? Did you ever breed?

Good to have you back .

Xxx
smart bunny Posted - 10/11/2013 : 07:47:02
Welcome back - we want piiiiiiiiics!!!!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/11/2013 : 23:25:21
Pics would be great, how old is he?
danbaylis35 Posted - 09/11/2013 : 23:19:17
lol hoggies are great!! he seems to eat and shed fine tbh just his movement is hindered, when he is slithering around he quiet often flips over and ends up crawling upside down. and cant strike feed as he hasn't got the strength when he coils up. but all this adds to his character :-) ill post some pics of him soon and updated ones of chunky when he isn't trying to eat me lol
Murphy123 Posted - 09/11/2013 : 19:00:10
Com on the hognose :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/11/2013 : 18:12:27
Welcome back, Does he have any problems with his kinked spine? Chris will be happy there is another hoggie on the forum lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000