The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 sneezing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yalovit Posted - 06/11/2013 : 16:11:08
is it normal for my snake to sneeze.he only does it once when I take him out of his viv,and there is no discharge from his nose.Hes eating well and doing all that you would expect from a snake.hope you can help.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 08/11/2013 : 10:39:33
The first sign that Silvi is going blue is that she starts to sneeze. That's even before her colour darkens or her eyes cloud over. First time she did it I had the expected reaction, fear that she was coming down with an RI, but as soon as she shed she stopped sneezing....until next time.

Xxx
gaz1974 Posted - 07/11/2013 : 23:29:29
Fuzzy used to do it but I worked out it was generally when I might have startled her when going to get her out of viv.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 06/11/2013 : 19:41:34
seems like just a little tickle from coming winters cold air :P
Razee Posted - 06/11/2013 : 19:07:58
It's funny you should say that - Baz did a massive sneeze, as I took her out of viv the other day. Cue me, becoming really paranoid, listening to her breathing, trying not to breathe myself so as to hear hers... nothing. It was second time she did that, first one was whilst eating a mouse.Amkeeping an eye on her, but she seems ok. So, perhaps it's just one of those things - bit of dust getting up her nose :-)
yalovit Posted - 06/11/2013 : 16:25:46
theres no sign of going into blue
ScalySituation Posted - 06/11/2013 : 16:23:53
Is he in blue or due a shed? Sneezing can be caused by the skin inside the nostrils loosening and irritating the nostrils
SilverWings Posted - 06/11/2013 : 16:23:44
Diego lets out a little 'huff' every now and then, and Aleron is a very vocal hisser. As long as there are no indications of infections or other problems I'd say don't worry about it ^_^

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000