The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Breeders

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bladesfan4eva Posted - 13/07/2013 : 17:20:57
Hi all is there any breeders who are in or sort of close to mansfield. Looking for another corn as mine died last month (bless him). After goin to look for one today at pet shop, who say they breed their own and I do believe them, I've seen how they 'play' with them so I am now boycotting them for anything, thx
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bladesfan4eva Posted - 14/07/2013 : 12:40:11
Moppet if u click on my name then on recent topics there's one titled 'dying' all that happened to him is on there.

Thx for info will keep an eye out. Is there a website for the event in donny
Lee Posted - 13/07/2013 : 20:59:08
well there is no need for that to be done to the little critters. Have a look on gumtree/preloved/pets4homes as many breeders advertise on those sites or as above wait until September and go to Doncaster if it's convenient for you.
Moppet Posted - 13/07/2013 : 20:00:35
In another couple of months there will be loads of breeders around with corn snakes available Even a few on here I think. There is also a breeders meeting in Doncaster in September which will have lots of baby corn snakes available.

Sorry to hear about Rocky, what happened?
Bladesfan4eva Posted - 13/07/2013 : 18:12:30
They were getting some out but were waving pretty fast in front of them n looked like they were trying to get them to strike, which they did a lot, and quite a few times gave the good news to who was handling them. Just didn't look rite.
Lee Posted - 13/07/2013 : 17:58:48
what do you mean 'play' what were they doing?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000