The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Surrey Pet Supplies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sammysnake Posted - 25/06/2013 : 21:08:46
Anyone else heard that Surrey Pet Supplies have ceased trading? I ordered a new UV weeks ago from another online supplier and had all sorts of problems getting it replaced when it was faulty. Eventually I got a refund after a lot of stress and hassle and losing out on two lots of postage so then I ordered the UV and several other bits from Surrey Pets who I've used before. Got a message saying some of the order was out of stock and did I want a refund or to wait, so I said wait. Just chased them up to get an email saying they've ceased trading and I need to speak to PayPal or my credit card company! Can't believe it - two lots of bad luck trying to get a blooming light!!! They must have known it was happening when they took my money and when they said stuff was out of stock. Not happy. No clue how long it will take to get my cash back. BEWARE.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Blackcat Posted - 07/07/2013 : 11:13:33
Glad you got your money back, and that it was a simple process
Sammysnake Posted - 07/07/2013 : 10:45:11
Yay, just got my money back from PayPal . Very simple process too.
Sta~ple Posted - 29/06/2013 : 10:12:45
A shame. Guess the courier problems hit them really hard it seems.
Sammysnake Posted - 26/06/2013 : 20:07:12
Just went to my local rep shop where the people are lovely even if the prices are a bit high. New UV straight in working nicely. If only I'd gone there in the first place . Trying to save a few quid doesn't always work out.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 25/06/2013 : 21:52:50
Thats most bogus, im sorry for the bad luck in suppliers :/
Lee Posted - 25/06/2013 : 21:46:52
That's really bad when companies do that, they know they can't fulfil an order but take the money anyway as they know they will most likely get away with it. They don't deserve to be in business.
Red123 Posted - 25/06/2013 : 21:29:02
Heard they have gone in to liquidation so I wouldn't hold your breath with regards to getting a refund :(

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000