The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 She's Home :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 21/06/2013 : 12:49:45
Abbey is now home guys! We had her out to play a little while to get used to the scent of my abode :) She's now been popped into her new terrainium and i will give her a day to get used to the place, but a week before i take pictures i think as she gets fed on the weekend and i dont want to disturb her in the digestion process :) But dont worry i will get pictures as soon as i can :)
She is doing brilliantly so far. A vet checked her over before we left the centre and all is healthy. Hopefully we'll get her officially sexed soon and know if Abbey is a fitting name :P
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 21/06/2013 : 20:33:24
As a rescue the only history i have is while she was at the centre sadly. They gave me a short record of notes they gained on her. She was a poor eater, refusing food, but seems better eating alone undisturbed and just leaving her to her devices but i'll see how i get on on sunday when she is next due a feed.
But so far she has been amazing, such a strong muscular body, handles brilliantly with no flightyness, a bit deffensive occasionally but nothing really.
The very very tip of her tail has died, looks like a splinter that is redish brown. Vet said its fine, it will dry up and just fall off causing no extra damage to Abbey and it doesnt hinder her in the slightest either. We are hoping to get her sexed when we gets the funds for a vet to do so. Im just referring to her as a 'her' as it goes with the name.
Kellog Posted - 21/06/2013 : 20:29:16
I'm so glad she's home with you . Do you know any of her history?

Xxx
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 21/06/2013 : 16:59:51
Thank you. It's sweet on this forum how a new snake to a home is treated as if a celebrity. It shows how much of a passion all of these members have for our slithering friends ^^
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/06/2013 : 16:56:05
Brilliant!!
herriotfan Posted - 21/06/2013 : 15:56:15
Congratulations!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000