The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 this time next week...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 16/06/2013 : 19:16:07
Donny show will have been and gone, so who's going? Who's buying what? It'll be the first time I've been as last year I was at work. I can't wait so excited all ready
I have no snake plans as I have been told I have too many animals but I plan on getting a viv for Jeff, some hides & bowls maybe a background if I see something I like.
*whispers* and if I happen to see a very nice example of a Miami corn I might just have to buy it don't tell the o/h & mum I said that!
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 21/06/2013 : 11:36:41
Sept one is sunday 22nd am not in Sheff so am afraid I can't offer to carpool
AcidicAngel Posted - 20/06/2013 : 10:52:27
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

quote:
Originally posted by AcidicAngel

I might be going to the September one this year if I can afford it XD I'm under instructions by the mother who I live with that I am to buy no more snakes or reptiles of any kind except the two corns she's already allowed me space for but I already have those slots taken possibly XD

your mum is moe giving than mine and not allowed even one more the o/h is much more fun as he just accepts it's inevitable We're not too far from Donny so hopefully will be going to the September one too

The thing is, I'm in Sheff so I either need to carpool or pay for the train... Not good What are the dates for the September one so I can see if I can get my train tickets early to save a bit.
lupi lou Posted - 20/06/2013 : 10:48:41
quote:
Originally posted by AcidicAngel

I might be going to the September one this year if I can afford it XD I'm under instructions by the mother who I live with that I am to buy no more snakes or reptiles of any kind except the two corns she's already allowed me space for but I already have those slots taken possibly XD

your mum is moe giving than mine and not allowed even one more the o/h is much more fun as he just accepts it's inevitable We're not too far from Donny so hopefully will be going to the September one too
AcidicAngel Posted - 19/06/2013 : 20:42:15
lupi lou Posted - 19/06/2013 : 19:40:23
quote:
Originally posted by Lee

We should all wear something specific on the day so we know who's from the forum! What time does it start?

sounds like a plan
hmm now debating what to wear
Lee Posted - 19/06/2013 : 12:28:41
It's ok found it. 10.15 for members and 10.45 for the likes of me.
Lee Posted - 19/06/2013 : 12:25:52
We should all wear something specific on the day so we know who's from the forum! What time does it start?
Slinkey23 Posted - 18/06/2013 : 21:57:00
I wish it wernt so far away! I bet the locals will be on edge this weekend
lupi lou Posted - 18/06/2013 : 20:03:56
I've been given the lecture again this morning my response 'but Jinx might like a girl friend when he's big enough' did not go down well
Am quite looking forward to just seeing all the different species I will try and behave and not buy anything living and snake shaped....
Moppet Posted - 17/06/2013 : 23:34:29
quote:
Originally posted by Lee

I'm hoping to go, it will be my first time at a Reptile show and as I don't have an OH I have nobody to tell me 'no more snakes!'
Is it all kinds of reptiles and what are the prices like?

Lucky for some... As others have said though it is easier to get forgiveness than permission

I went twice last year and they had lots of different types of snakes, geckos and bearded dragons. I think I even saw a tortoise and some terrapins. Prices seemed very reasonable to me, especially if you talk to people at the end of the day
Dancross0 Posted - 17/06/2013 : 17:42:11
Might go to Kempton this year. Undecided on that at the moment...
scottishbluebird Posted - 17/06/2013 : 15:50:49
Sucks waaaaaaaay too far for me, i cant even stay over as cant travel very far
Lee Posted - 17/06/2013 : 09:39:43
I'm hoping to go, it will be my first time at a Reptile show and as I don't have an OH I have nobody to tell me 'no more snakes!'
Is it all kinds of reptiles and what are the prices like?
Moppet Posted - 17/06/2013 : 07:07:26
I'm going I'm under strict instructions from OH 'NO MORE SNAKES!!!'. Awh. But I could possibly be tempted by a little True Olive Housie hatchie... They're only little, I'm sure he wouldn't notice...much...

I'm going to be looking at viv décor mainly because last years hatchies are almost ready to go up to a bigger size
technomacleod Posted - 16/06/2013 : 21:24:36
I should be going! I shall not be buying anything however this will be the first Reptile Expo i've ever been to so will be looking forward to the experience!
Donnie Posted - 16/06/2013 : 20:28:05
Not sure if I am going or not yet but will probably end up going if nothing else comes up to do on Sunday. No room for any new snakey friends but viv accessories might prise my wallet open
herriotfan Posted - 16/06/2013 : 19:42:44
I'd love to go but can't really leave my animals all day and would end up spending far too much!!!
ScalySituation Posted - 16/06/2013 : 19:25:01
I went to the September one last year, was one of the best days of my life so far!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000