The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Homes and the Gang

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Donnie Posted - 15/06/2013 : 21:10:06
wasn't sure where to post this as it has a bit of everything in it so please move MODs if it is not in the right place.

I have finally got a couple of my vivs ready enough to put some of my carpets in, they are not finished yet as I have some big branches drying out at the moment that will be added and I am going to be adding and changing a few things in the not too distant future but here are a couple of pics with the new inhabitants

Galaxy in her new home and freshly shed

Marty in his new home wasn’t coming out to play

Here’s a few of all the rest

13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 17/06/2013 : 07:09:53
Lovely Your amel is a really stunning example I love how tiny Galaxy looks in that nice big viv haha.
Donnie Posted - 16/06/2013 : 20:29:47
Thank you all
Kellog Posted - 16/06/2013 : 19:20:54
Razee put it perfectly....beautiful vivs and beautiful snakes .

Xxx
Razee Posted - 16/06/2013 : 17:35:35
Beautiful vivs, and snakes... very jealous , as I'm STILL only allowed my two.
lupi lou Posted - 16/06/2013 : 17:27:25
Fab vivs and beautiful snakes.
Donnie Posted - 16/06/2013 : 16:52:03
Thanks all

quote:
Originally posted by Lee

lovely nice big vivs, I'm sure the snakes will be more than happy. I'm always amazed by the price of the branches in pet shops, they cost a fortune! I have collected my own, it just takes time and a stint in the oven to dry them out and kill any germs/insects.

I agree, pet shop branches are not cheap but these ones (compared to some prices I have seen) weren't to bad and the most expensive was £25. I have got some logs outside that were freshly cut from a mates tree so I am waiting for the sap to dry out a bit before I use them but they are all straight so will only go corner to corner
Lee Posted - 16/06/2013 : 14:19:21
lovely nice big vivs, I'm sure the snakes will be more than happy. I'm always amazed by the price of the branches in pet shops, they cost a fortune! I have collected my own, it just takes time and a stint in the oven to dry them out and kill any germs/insects.
ScaryVonHayleystine Posted - 16/06/2013 : 14:15:32
Your snakes are beautiful :o
Donnie Posted - 15/06/2013 : 23:22:02
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Cracking pics, how tall is that?

thanks. 6 foot total, they are all 4' x 2' x 2'
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/06/2013 : 22:38:10
Cracking pics, how tall is that?
Donnie Posted - 15/06/2013 : 22:36:23
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Donnie, the trick is to put the corn pics FIRST, then sneak the others in at the end :P I love the vivs - are they those Monkfield ones? The wood looks really nice.

Also where did you get the branches etc? Did you collect them yourself? They are stunning :D

Oh, and the snakes are gorgeous too lol! :D

ahh, I knew I did something wrong

Volly made the vivs and also made the stack my corns are in which is situated on the other side of the fireplace so they all match, he had about 30 different choices of finishes to choose from which was much better than the normal 3 or 4 most companies offer (and they were cheap as well )
The branches were all picked up from reptile shops but it has took quite a while and a lot of visits to a lot of shops to get the right ones and this is one of the reasons that the top viv hasn't got anybody in it yet as I haven't found the right branches to put in it.
smart bunny Posted - 15/06/2013 : 22:20:26
Donnie, the trick is to put the corn pics FIRST, then sneak the others in at the end :P I love the vivs - are they those Monkfield ones? The wood looks really nice.

Also where did you get the branches etc? Did you collect them yourself? They are stunning :D

Oh, and the snakes are gorgeous too lol! :D
herriotfan Posted - 15/06/2013 : 21:33:01
Awesome!!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000