The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Argh!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 05/06/2013 : 19:23:19
So I decided that I would order some mice hoppers for Jinx and get some live food for Jeff, my thinking being that it would work out cheaper to order them online. Well I wasn't wrong in my thinking only down side is the have managed to get my order wrong and I now have 10 fluffs and 6 bulk bags of meal worms ! what I actually ordered was 10 mouse hoppers and 2 small boxes of locusts and a box of meal worms. Hopefully they will prove to be good when it comes to customer care.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 07/06/2013 : 17:54:59
So I now have my locusts which came in good condition, much better than the ones in the pet shop that's for sure, they have reassured me that it was a one off. They have said to keep the mealies, and they also sent my original order and sent a box of mealies with the locusts! I have meal worms coming out of my ears!! On the up side I have taken 3 bags to a local store which gave me £12 for them, one bag as gone to a friend and another friend is also interested in a bag. The wild birds have also had some am sure they will think the mix up was great.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/06/2013 : 15:21:21
If the pet shop wont help, sure the wild garden birds would love them
lupi lou Posted - 07/06/2013 : 09:54:43
hmm maybe I bag them up and take them to the local pub and sell them as peanuts!!
I am a bit happier this morning any way they have been in touch my locusts are on the way and will be with me today. I can keep the meal worms and do with them as I see fit. So the pub here I come....

Well actually I was thinking of taking them to the pet shop and seeing if they would do me a trade for a hide of something
Thorne Walker Posted - 07/06/2013 : 00:42:28
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

mealworms taste a bit like unsalted peanuts when you're drunk

What do they taste like sober?
mjpeters Posted - 06/06/2013 : 22:37:01
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

There you go! Just a sprinkle of Malden Sea Salt and eleventy-three pints and your'e well sorted
eeji Posted - 06/06/2013 : 18:57:43
sue2012 Posted - 06/06/2013 : 18:05:17
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Oopswell,I do believe Mealworms are good crispy deep fried-packed with protien-a kind of alternative popcorn

deep fried meal worms lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/06/2013 : 17:04:36
really hope you get that disaster sorted, nightmare
lupi lou Posted - 06/06/2013 : 15:36:49
Well so far, as they haven't got a contact number that I could find on the invoice or website, I have send an email and had no propper reply, the one I have got seems to be to some one at their end. So far it has to be said am not very impressed with the service. But I will be a good girl and stick to our no naming and shaming policy.
Moppet Posted - 05/06/2013 : 22:27:14
Oh dear. I hope they get it sorted out for you.
mjpeters Posted - 05/06/2013 : 20:39:20
Oopswell,I do believe Mealworms are good crispy deep fried-packed with protien-a kind of alternative popcorn

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000