The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 First fuzzy..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CharlyCroker Posted - 04/05/2013 : 14:01:20
Thought it time to move up from two pinkies to one fuzzy.. That was an experience lol. I didn't think he would manage it but to my surprise, he scoffed it down.. Took slightly longer, and pulled a few strange faces, but it went down a treat. My baby is growing up...
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Slink Posted - 10/05/2013 : 14:24:22
Glad to hear the feed went well :) I'm just about to go up a size for the feed tonight and am quite nervous about it so know how you feel :D
Blackcat Posted - 10/05/2013 : 14:01:34
Fuzzies in the freezer is nothing, I have a range of small, medium and large mice along with rat chubs and small rat weaners. I'm just glad my visitors have no need to check my freezer
CharlyCroker Posted - 08/05/2013 : 22:32:24
Just for info, he had a good size poo today too.. Looks like I need to stock up on fuzzies.. My mrs wont be pleased with them in her freezer lol
Kellog Posted - 06/05/2013 : 11:21:56
The 'faces' they pull are really quite bizarre, aren't they ! I'm so glad Danno did so well with his first fuzzy . It's always a worry when they move up a size, but it is quite amazing what size prey they can eat compared with their size.

Your baby boy isn't a baby anymore .

Xxx
mjpeters Posted - 04/05/2013 : 21:25:23
Fluffy went up a size by accident;I got out various sized food for our snakes,and my son who is the "owner"of fluffy fed him a large mouse.I came in to see its tail vanishing down Fluffy's throat.
Previous to this Fluffy was on half grown mice.
I worried non stop until the large lump vanished and poop happened
lupi lou Posted - 04/05/2013 : 20:30:59
glad it when well, think we've all had that trauma of moving up a size :-) it's always more nerve wracking for us than them!
scottishbluebird Posted - 04/05/2013 : 17:45:20
Always us that worries going up a size! glad it went well
herriotfan Posted - 04/05/2013 : 16:01:00
I'm pleased to read all went well.
Your baby is indeed growing up.....
Moppet Posted - 04/05/2013 : 14:21:33
That's great news. It is always scary going up a food size He'll be on smalls before you know it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000