The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Oh no NOT again!!! more skinny snakes...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
mjpeters Posted - 22/04/2013 : 22:42:18
Not quite sure how this has happened BUT one minute I'm wishing the mighty all-seeing-GMAC a happy birthday(and bemoaning the fact that I too need a new snake)when to my amazement-as if by magic-a new snake pops up!
This poor beast is sooo very thin and tiny I hope it will make it.The feeding'Regime'was one pinky every 2-3 weeks,but missed the last feed.When we got it warm it shed in one then ate a warm pinky and a small fuzzy.
It appears to have no pattern,a clear belly and is grey/brown.
If it lives we'll name it and put up some pics.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 24/04/2013 : 07:29:14
quote:
Originally posted by mjpeters

Bad news for the poor beasties but maybe if his wallet is hurt enough he may pack it all in.

I doubt it somehow Meg . Unfortunately there are certain personalities out there who just don't care , or who don't fully understand, and there is very little that will stop them doing what they're doing. If he starts having trouble with the royals it's more likely that he'll get fed up, sell them and move on to something else. There's no stopping some people .

Xxx
mjpeters Posted - 23/04/2013 : 23:11:24
quote:
Originally posted by smart bunny

Poor Popup :O As above though where was he? In a petshop or on preloved or something? I really hope you are able to save him xxx

Popup was bought by my dear beloved other 'arf direct from the chap that claimed to have bred 'shim'(she/him).This fella had grown fed up with corns and had moved on to abusing royals-I know little about royals except that I've heard they are less tolerant of neglect than other species.If thats the case then I imagine it wont be long before they collectively go"up yours Mr.Git-I'm not eating!"
Bad news for the poor beasties but maybe if his wallet is hurt enough he may pack it all in.
Sta~ple Posted - 23/04/2013 : 19:26:12
I hope popup makes it for you, tis a brill name specially if its a peeky thing:P
scottishbluebird Posted - 23/04/2013 : 16:55:57
Hope Popup makes it, and if so you now have the name lol
Razee Posted - 23/04/2013 : 12:55:05
Poor little Popup ( you realize you might have to call him that, now ;-) ), hope he pulls through, he deserves a good home.

What's his story?

And may I say, you must have a very nice other half, getting a snakey for you to help disperse your glum... wish my hubby would do that.
Kellog Posted - 23/04/2013 : 11:10:51
I'm so glad you've got this new snake Meg ....not because of you but for that poor snakes sake. I'm horrified at that feeding regime, but not surprised....there are too many people keeping snakes who know nothing about them and don't care to learn .

I'm glad that its eaten and do hope that you're able to help it pull through. I know it's in the best of hands with you .

Xxx
smart bunny Posted - 23/04/2013 : 09:56:31
Poor Popup :O As above though where was he? In a petshop or on preloved or something? I really hope you are able to save him xxx
herriotfan Posted - 23/04/2013 : 09:22:17
Hope 'Popup' soon settles and revels in your glumness, which is no doubt now cured!!!
mjpeters Posted - 22/04/2013 : 23:05:25
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

what do you mean it popped up, from where? Am I missing something here (it's not unknown that I do :))?

Just what could you possibly be suggesting
I guess my glum and downcast expression may have caused other'arf to set about procuring said reptile in the hope of lifting my spirits 'snice innit
Could have been nicer,you know something pied/tesserish/??
Moppet Posted - 22/04/2013 : 22:55:14
Awww poor snake. That 'feeding regime' sounds even worse than what my poor Apollo was on when I got him. I hope it survives.
Donnie Posted - 22/04/2013 : 22:54:38
what do you mean it popped up, from where? Am I missing something here (it's not unknown that I do :))?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000