The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Viv size

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LukeW Posted - 20/04/2013 : 19:38:19
Cyrus is currently in a komodo plastic faun (the 48cm one) would i be able to put him straight into a 3ft viv once hes too big for the faun hes currently 17-18 inch and weighing around the 25g mark. Or could i put him in say a medium vivexotic before the 3ft viv?

What have other people done?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
carmil07 Posted - 22/04/2013 : 20:59:45
scales and fangs, surrey pets, blue lizard and essex reptiles are some others ;)
Donnie Posted - 22/04/2013 : 19:11:24
quote:
Originally posted by LukeW

Anyone know any good websites to get a viv from that deliver?

swell reptiles are good
Kellog Posted - 22/04/2013 : 06:10:00
There are different thoughts on this Luke, as there is with so much about keeping corns. You may find this thread an interesting read, about whether you can have a viv too big .

There are 2 important factors, the most being whether Cyrus will feel safe or not. Then you also have to think about how escape proof a viv is, especially for a little one. You just have to look at this Escape artist to see what I mean ! This particular problem can be solved using plastic paper binders, but it's something you need to be aware of.

As I've said, there are different views and as far as I've been able to work out so much of it has to do with the personality of the snake and you know Cyrus best .

Xxx
LukeW Posted - 21/04/2013 : 23:25:56
Anyone know any good websites to get a viv from that deliver?
LukeW Posted - 21/04/2013 : 00:55:43
Ok thankyou saves buying a small one now can just buy a big one any recomendations?
Donnie Posted - 20/04/2013 : 23:42:45
quote:
Originally posted by Isoldael

I have had no problem putting even hatchies into big vivs. As long as you provide enough cover, they should be comfortable in any sized viv :)

Same here, lots of cover and they will be fine. Just make sure they can't squeeze in-between the glass
Isoldael Posted - 20/04/2013 : 21:12:51
I have had no problem putting even hatchies into big vivs. As long as you provide enough cover, they should be comfortable in any sized viv :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000