The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Both RFUK and CaptiveBred forums down !!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ZicoZ Posted - 02/04/2013 : 14:08:39
Any idea as to why these two reptile forums are BOTH offline at the moment ??

The RFUK website as been down since Sunday night !

Are we next to get bugged or whatever it is ?

Is there something sinister happening to reptile sites ?
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 24/04/2013 : 17:22:19
Working fine for me too and I was on there earlier as well.
gmac Posted - 23/04/2013 : 18:42:46
reckon its just you, seems fine to me
ZicoZ Posted - 23/04/2013 : 15:55:00
Looks like RFUK has been hacked again . Just tried to log on only to be told that there's a problem because I'd entered the username / password incorrectly FIVE times - which I haven't of course ....
Kellog Posted - 03/04/2013 : 03:04:15
Well, it's 3am and as far as I can tell Captivebred is up and running, and flaming someone for asking about 'the dark side ' being down....and 'the dark side ' is still offline. On my iPad though, so could just be that playing up....I have a love/hate relationship with it .

quote:
Originally posted by Figs

I read 'phpbb' as a raspberry noise in my head.....

Only you Figs !!!

Xxx
Figs Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:13:16
I read 'phpbb' as a raspberry noise in my head.....
eeji Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:12:31
its open source forum software
Razee Posted - 02/04/2013 : 20:00:35
I could get on Captive bred, no probs this morning, but not on RFUK. I thought it was my computer.

What's phpbb, eeji?
eeji Posted - 02/04/2013 : 19:54:57
time to switch it all to phpbb ;)
gmac Posted - 02/04/2013 : 18:56:07
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

hmm wasn't my laptop being dumb then! on the subject of forums has any one else had issues getting on the reptilian forum? I can get on the main site but when I click to go into the forum its spits its dummy out?

Strangely enough I was discussing this very issue with Lewy last night as none of us can, there is an issue with the coding there at the moment and hes trying to get hold of the lad that scripted the codes for the reptilian, this is nothing to do with whats hapening to RFUK or Captive bred
Donnie Posted - 02/04/2013 : 18:41:30
I didn't realise it more sites than just rfuk. hmmmm, those conspiracy nuts will be having a field day when the sites are back up and running
rockroyal Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:44:54
me to i'm having the same problem
lupi lou Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:10:09
It's not just me then!! Thanks for checking for me :-)
smart bunny Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:03:15
I just tried it, and sure enough, it seems to have a problem too Lou :/
lupi lou Posted - 02/04/2013 : 17:00:20
hmm wasn't my laptop being dumb then! on the subject of forums has any one else had issues getting on the reptilian forum? I can get on the main site but when I click to go into the forum its spits its dummy out?
gmac Posted - 02/04/2013 : 16:40:32
quote:
Originally posted by rockroyal

this stinks of the apa??????
can't them LOOSERS just get a life

Nah is all the techy nerds getting back at them for being flamed

Has happened before but cant see the APA managing this or all rep forums would have been battered including us, even though we are tiny in comparison,
smart bunny Posted - 02/04/2013 : 15:47:14
Oh wow, I noticed RFUK was down when I checked there last night and this morning, but had asumed it was maintenance or something. Didn't occur to me it could be a deliberate attack. What scumbags :(
ZicoZ Posted - 02/04/2013 : 15:11:45

Thanks !

quote:
Originally posted by a33272

Something about there forum servers have been hacked. This is last update

Tuesday Afternoon Admin Update:

Sorry folks we are still not active. I have spoken to the big chief and the technical team and am reliably informed that RFUK will be back up and running within twenty four hours. Quite possibly a lot sooner.

An awful lot of money has been spent to bring down RFUK, which is all I can say at this time about the situation. As a result we at RFUK have spent an awful lot of money protecting the system which once up and running I am reliably informed will be totally safe and secure. No personal information has been taken so everyone's details are safe.

Other Reptile sites have been or are also under attack. Hopefully we can all work together and get things back on line for our hobby and bring prosecutions against those who find the need to sabotage what we all love.

rockroyal Posted - 02/04/2013 : 14:55:12
this stinks of the apa??????
can't them LOOSERS just get a life
a33272 Posted - 02/04/2013 : 14:25:50
Something about there forum servers have been hacked. This is last update

Tuesday Afternoon Admin Update:

Sorry folks we are still not active. I have spoken to the big chief and the technical team and am reliably informed that RFUK will be back up and running within twenty four hours. Quite possibly a lot sooner.

An awful lot of money has been spent to bring down RFUK, which is all I can say at this time about the situation. As a result we at RFUK have spent an awful lot of money protecting the system which once up and running I am reliably informed will be totally safe and secure. No personal information has been taken so everyone's details are safe.

Other Reptile sites have been or are also under attack. Hopefully we can all work together and get things back on line for our hobby and bring prosecutions against those who find the need to sabotage what we all love.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000