The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Food size

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Swigpig Posted - 04/02/2013 : 09:54:16
My girl is now eating two fluffs is it time to move her up ?

It dose leave a bulge though
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 04/02/2013 : 22:29:38
I don't feed double fluffs either as I can get hoppers which are the size between fluffs and smalls. A Georgina said, double fluffs is the same as a small weight wise but smalls are a lot wider. I also think it could be worth getting the smallest small you can and taking a look at the width compared to the width of your snake. If the width of the mouse isn't more than 1.5 times the widest part of your snake then she should be able to manage it without problems
Georgina Posted - 04/02/2013 : 10:00:13
Two fluff is the same as a small. But from fluff to small width wise is quite big. I personally didn't feed double fluffs as one if mine had a regurge. I went straight to smalls. If she's ok eating doubles. I would do that for a few feeds and then up to smalls aslong as the mouse is not more that 1.5 x the widest part if her body. Night be worth getting a small in and judging the size x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000