The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Bad things come in 3's

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 26/01/2013 : 22:17:20
First a couple weeks ago my fan oven stopped working, lucky had the grill/oven. Second the washing machine did an impresion of having rabies as it spewed out foam. Third the sockets in both bedrooms and living room plus 2 in the kitchen kept tripping the breaker one of the sockets had the freezer plugged in
So Fudge and Kellogs were in kitchen for a bit but too many plugs were getting used in too many extension leads, so Fudge and Kellogs are at my parents till Monday when the sparky will come out
So bad things come in 3 Please please let that be the end of it
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 29/01/2013 : 17:13:55
Glad to hear they are back, sounds like you we having a right time, hope your luck picks up
Hissyfit Posted - 29/01/2013 : 09:46:29
Glad to hear you've got them home again Hopefully your run of luck will turn out for the better from now on
smart bunny Posted - 28/01/2013 : 20:32:44
Yay! :D
scottishbluebird Posted - 28/01/2013 : 19:40:13
So happy got Fudge and Kellogs back
scottishbluebird Posted - 27/01/2013 : 21:38:09
Thanks. My mum did say she was fine with Kellogs and Fudge, but if i ever get my hognose, she wouldnt take it as my dad would go mental at me having one, he went balistic when asked to take us through to get Kellogs, really does not like snakes AT ALL, but it is really fair enough, as he has a really bad heart and if it did escape, he found it, not really worth the risk.
Shame i cant ask my friends/neighbours to take them as they would, but dont trust the young kids, no way would they leave them alone
smart bunny Posted - 27/01/2013 : 07:34:15
Oh dear you are not having a good time! Lucky for you you can pass the snakes over to your parents, we'd be a bit stuffed in that situation!! I hope all gets sorted out for you soon xx
Moppet Posted - 26/01/2013 : 23:21:46
Oh no, hopefully that'll be the three bad things. Sorry to hear that things haven't been going so well for you and I hope everything is better from now on
Donnie Posted - 26/01/2013 : 22:34:12
When it rains it pours hopefully this will be the last of it for you and you get things back to normal soon

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000