The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Vivexotic LX48

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
bluepoolshark Posted - 24/01/2013 : 09:03:43
Anybody know where you can get hold of a Vivexotic LX48 in oak for a sensible price, seems like they have dropped off the face of the earth since the new range appeared!!

6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Moppet Posted - 25/01/2013 : 16:19:40
Well, I had already reserved some hatchlings by that point, but I have indeed bought them in plenty of time...so much so that I happened to have a viv big enough for Kali, my newest snake It just isn't right to have empty ones haha.
smart bunny Posted - 25/01/2013 : 11:28:08
Lol Moppet, so your hubby got a warning of things to come when your '1 viv' turned into 3 or 4!!!!
Moppet Posted - 24/01/2013 : 18:56:59
They went quite fast after being discontinued. I bought a full stack (even though I only needed 1) when I heard they wouldn't be around for much longer. I almost wish I'd bought extras to sell to people desperate for another to complete a stack when I see the sort of prices a new one is going for now
smart bunny Posted - 24/01/2013 : 11:36:17
Looked on swell reptiles and seapets, my 2 'go to' websites lol but no luck. I think people probably snapped then up when they realised they were being discontinued.
bluepoolshark Posted - 24/01/2013 : 10:38:16
I thought so, was hoping that there would still be a decent amount lurking around in shops, but it doesn't seem that way :-(
Georgina Posted - 24/01/2013 : 10:35:01
They have been discontinued x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000