The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 So proud!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Magentta Posted - 11/01/2013 : 23:34:21
So proud of my little guy! He's just had TWO pinkies for the first time! I knew he wasn't ready to move up a size but pinkies seemed too small so decided to feed him two tonight ad he went for them so quick! I'm so proud I have such a good feeder. Havnt ha any problems with him and he's started striking! The OH has become so fond now so looks like we'll be expanding our Collection soon. :)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kev 5 Posted - 15/01/2013 : 14:12:47
it rarely stops at one, be interesting to see how many you have by this time next year
smart bunny Posted - 15/01/2013 : 11:49:55
ROLF I wondered what was so special about a corn from Wales!!! Wow, that addiction has hit hard and fast.... as always!!! :)
Magentta Posted - 12/01/2013 : 23:14:15
I've had a little nosey on there after hearing about it on many threads here! Fantastic!
Gotta say I can't believe how quick the OH. Has got on board. I've loved snakes for years but could never keep then because of my mum and now I've introduced fella he wants another corn and is desperate for a royal in the future! I also convinced him tonight that we should get an mbk too when we have enough money!! He wasn't sure of snakes at first a d now he's done more research than me within a month! Nice to convert someone to enjoying these beautiful creatures and I get my childhood wish! :)
Razee Posted - 12/01/2013 : 22:35:57
Ha ha, that didn't take long. Checked out Ian's vivarium yet?
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/01/2013 : 22:10:36
Anery is my fave morph, look forward to pics when it comes home, and i was also wondering what that Aberystwyth was lol not much difference between the two....!
Hissyfit Posted - 12/01/2013 : 17:12:11
quote:
Originally posted by Magentta

I don't know why that says Aberystwyth I meant anery. Stupid auto correct -.-

Haha, I was wondering what an Aberystwyth hatchling was! Anerys are lovely. What a great birthday present
Magentta Posted - 12/01/2013 : 16:46:15
I don't know why that says Aberystwyth I meant anery. Stupid auto correct -.-
Magentta Posted - 12/01/2013 : 16:45:42
Just been to get Dimebag some more
Pinkies and took the fella with me. Saw some gorgeous Aberystwyth hatchlings which the fella has instantly fallen in love with and has now just told
Me he's buying me one for my birthday next month :D
THe bug was quick to bite!
Moppet Posted - 12/01/2013 : 11:50:58
Very familiar...
herriotfan Posted - 12/01/2013 : 08:09:30
Addiction strikes again!!
Auld Baldy Posted - 11/01/2013 : 23:58:55
Sounds familiar.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000