The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 good day

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 22/12/2012 : 20:37:43
so we went to lincoln to day to get the xmas shopping finished and used that as an excuse to visit the reptile shop there. Suprisingly i didn't buy anything , but as i was noising about i happened to see the spiders and one looked huge. It was a bird eating galiath (sorry if its spelt wrong) next thing I know the box it was in was placed in my hands, even in the box my heart was in my throat!! They also had the shed skin of a burm up on the wall which was very cool would have loved to have seen the actual snake. we also visited the bigger of the two p@h and I nearly came home with a little syrina hamster if I hadn't of given my tank to a friend the little guy would definatly have been coming home with me . Never did fininsh the shopping
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 23/12/2012 : 10:07:18
Glad you got your priorities right....reptile place over Christmas shopping!
Magentta Posted - 23/12/2012 : 00:56:06
Wow what a fab day out! Sounds better then all my hellish Xmas shopping!!
scottishbluebird Posted - 22/12/2012 : 23:04:02
My demon, i mean my son wants a red knee one, i wouldnt mind, but council already had fit over what i have
lupi lou Posted - 22/12/2012 : 21:26:32
oh dear, i have to admit when he first open the case door i was rather worried as i thought he was going to get it out of it's tub, think i would have died if he had!!
coxymk2 Posted - 22/12/2012 : 21:11:25
My OH would of died on the spot she came in petshop once saw a tarantula and refuses to go in again lol
lupi lou Posted - 22/12/2012 : 21:06:23
they are facinating but they scare me! the guy showed me some little orange knee'd T's he got and they were the size of a pin head maybe a little bit bigger couldn't believe the size of them! he had some beautiful snakes too
coxymk2 Posted - 22/12/2012 : 21:00:55
Sounds like you had a great day I love watching spiders alas not allowed one under any circumstances lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000