The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Christmas plans..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 20/12/2012 : 15:35:46
Can't believe its sooo close to being christmas.

The kids are mega excited and so am I

What does everyone have planned for Christmas this year?

If you have been a good boy/girl what do you want santa to bring you?

My christmas list is a bazillion times longer than the kids' A couple of things Im *reeeeeally hoping will be there waiting for me on christmas morning
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
coxymk2 Posted - 22/12/2012 : 18:01:25
All sorted for xmas thank god soon be all over lol
Mamma Posted - 22/12/2012 : 14:36:32
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

well now it seems that I have survived beyond the 21st (dam those Mayans lol) suppose better get into the Christmas spirit lol. Humbug

LMAO!
Magentta Posted - 21/12/2012 : 22:12:30
Imm finally having a quiet Xmas with the fella! My Xmas prezzy was my new and first corn snake from my gran so I don't need or want anything else this year :D
Gonna have a few drinks! Share some geeky presets with my fella and watch some good movies! Merry Xmas everyone! :)
gmac Posted - 21/12/2012 : 20:46:03
well now it seems that I have survived beyond the 21st (dam those Mayans lol) suppose better get into the Christmas spirit lol. Humbug
scottishbluebird Posted - 21/12/2012 : 19:20:36
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Shame its going to be so rainy, i dont feel chrismassy at all just ill

aww you not feeling so good just now?

Seem to get one bug after another, one good thing is iv not been eating so much lol
Emmzi Posted - 21/12/2012 : 18:26:44
picking up a snake at the weekend (dad has got me a ball python :D) and then christmas: open presents, go to aunts and that lot then on boxing day at my boyfriends with his family :D
Mamma Posted - 21/12/2012 : 17:34:35
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

aww you not feeling so good just now?
lupi lou Posted - 21/12/2012 : 16:32:15
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

LED's for the vivs is a great idea. I hope you have dropped hints on the IKEA range.

dropped hints and shown the link

scottishbluebird Posted - 21/12/2012 : 14:52:41
Mort13 Posted - 21/12/2012 : 12:51:00
I'm spending the day with my kids,can't wait to see them open their prezzies. My sis and nephew are coming round in the morning with my daughters secret late gift and then the rest of the day will be spent playing,chilling out and of course eating loads of yummy things.
Theres nowt I really want as Gimli was my early Xmas gift
Razee Posted - 21/12/2012 : 08:49:26
Auld - the Ikea should really pay you for this - bet you do more work than their own reps! :-)

Am flying home for Christmas, to see my baby niece and get some nice cuddles, whilst she's still small and cute :-)
Torn between looking forward to seeing everyone, and thinking about my snakes and horses and bonsai and the one left fish...

Have a lovely Christmas, everyone!
Auld Baldy Posted - 20/12/2012 : 20:04:21
LED's for the vivs is a great idea. I hope you have dropped hints on the IKEA range.
lupi lou Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:59:27
The inlaws are coming to use this year for a change. I've not really asked for much although i do keep mentioning a BRB not that that will happen. I'm hoping I get some LED lights for the viv's.
Mamma Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:26:24
My list of stuff I wanted was surprisingly long this year haha. Usually I dont bother much because there is nothing I need/want. But this year I saw loooooads... including a bearded dragon cuddly toy. I made a point of stressing that if I didnt get that in particular for crimbo, my 30th is 7 days after it.......

Canada...ooooh nice have a good time

We usually do a christmas at the mother in laws one year then my parents the next etc. But this year we are just gonna stay in our house with the kids and have nooooo visitors all day *bliss*
Moppet Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:25:10
Airports aren't so bad, sure you'll be fine, just make sure you get there in plenty of time so you can get lost a bit However if you don't make it back....can I have Goonie?
Figs Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:22:55
I'm off to Canada for christmas and new year!
I've never even been to the airport alone before so it should be.... interesting haha
If I dont make it back, you guys can have my snakes
ScalySituation Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:15:31
We've got my grandparents and a couple of mates coming round, pretty excited but feel so rough im not sure i'll last another 5 days :S
Moppet Posted - 20/12/2012 : 18:14:15
...Bah Humbug...
nusnakemum Posted - 20/12/2012 : 17:56:56
i love love love Chrimbo especially as me n the kids go to my brothers and he does everything including keeping the wine flowing !!! i would like purple Doc Martens and a decent happy fella please (also i would like for Black Eyed Bill to learn that snakes need only poop the once and that they don,t HAVE to spread it all around and cover every surface with it !!!)
Auld Baldy Posted - 20/12/2012 : 17:07:26
I got a giant bag of mint humbugs all for meeeee!

Hope everyone enjoys the festivities in their own way and has a great time.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000