The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Food suppliers around Chester?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bollo the ghost Posted - 15/12/2012 : 13:35:05
Hello people of the corn snake forum.

I have a cornsnake and I'm moving to Chester, Cheshire. I have googled for pet shops that sell frozen mice but couldn't find any. Is there anyone on here who lives around Chester who knows where frozen mice can be found

Thank you
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Bollo the ghost Posted - 16/12/2012 : 00:34:09
Wow thanks for all the info guys, I like this site!
lupi lou Posted - 15/12/2012 : 20:23:37
if i remember right p@h mices are:
4 pinks for £1.40 or £1.50 can't remember which
4 fluffs for £1.60
there are some stores that don't do mice, here is a list of their stores that do:

http://www.petsathome.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Info_10601_all-about-reptiles_-1_10551
Mags53 Posted - 15/12/2012 : 19:51:59
There are 2 PAH in Chester - one in Broughton by Sainsburys and one on the Greyhound Retail park - both of them sell mice, they just don't advertise and you have to ask. I suspect that it's because people buying pet mice won't be keen on us feeding them to our snakes!
tk72 Posted - 15/12/2012 : 18:08:39
P@h do have them. They have a poster up in store. They do 4 smaller for two pound. Not sure on other sizes as not bought any others yet. Never had a problem with the mice quality.
Bollo the ghost Posted - 15/12/2012 : 17:41:00
Thank you for a quick response. On www.petsathome.com they don't seem to have mice, I'll check at the store, although I'll probably use RSReptileSupplies. Thank you very much for your help.
Mags53 Posted - 15/12/2012 : 15:08:27
PAH have 2 places & they sell mice if you're stuck. There is a reptile shop in Blacon, Chester but I don't know if they sell mice. I've just got some from RSReptileSupplies & they were good. Welcome to the area.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000