The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Very near miss

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Razee Posted - 30/11/2012 : 21:19:40

Bazilishka's viv was due for a full clean up today. So, I got everything ready, and dragged protesting Baz out, and thought I'd have a short handle first. My stepson's friend wanted to hold her, too, so I passed her over, and noticed that her belly was bulging a bit near the vent...
She'd been fed on Sun, and did a massive poo on Tuesday, so I thought all was safe. but, to be sure, I took her of him, and put her in her old faunarium, with a kitchen towel and a toothpaste box as a hide.
Turned to the viv, to take the glass off, and when I turned back - she'd done the biggest whopper of a poo ever - it was sat in the corner of the faun, half of the kitchen towel was completely soaked, huge ball of urates, copious amounts of poo and all topped with a lots of plated mouse fur!
The best bit was Bazilishka herself, sitting on the top of the toothpaste box, looking utterly disgusted and stretching her head up and pressing her nose on the ventilation grid!

Lucky Tyler, had he been holding her just a couple of seconds longer, all that would have ended up on him!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 01/12/2012 : 16:20:04
lmao, you are lucky, Kellogs avoids her water bowl unlike most, but does get it up side of viv
Razee Posted - 01/12/2012 : 12:40:12
That was the funniest bit, Scottishbluebird, - she seemed clearly distressed by the smell of her own poo :-)

She's generally quite clean, she selected one area in her viv as a toilet area, and most poos are found there, often burried. It's the area furthest from her favourite hide.

scottishbluebird Posted - 30/11/2012 : 22:10:20
lol love her trying to get fresh air
Thorne Walker Posted - 30/11/2012 : 21:35:33
Lol Sounds like the last time I cleaned Monster out..

I just put the last few pieces into the nice clean viv and up went the tail... just managed to get the 'dangerous end' onto a piece of tile before his nice clean viv was 'tainted'
Moppet Posted - 30/11/2012 : 21:31:40
Haha, well spotted. That was a close call.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000