The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 snake induced heart attack!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rubi Posted - 11/07/2012 : 22:07:54
So just got hime from work and though i would handle rubi for first time since ffed on sat. However when i opened her teranium couldnt find her anywhere so panicked that she had escaped. I then remembered that corn snakes like to burrow in aspen bedding, which i had changed to at the weekend. Turned out she had burried herself completly under the new bedding...so relieved
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rubi Posted - 12/07/2012 : 21:04:48
lol am glad to know it is not just me being a bit silly lol hide and seak is definatly the way tod escribe it lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/07/2012 : 16:03:38
Yep been there thought that, few days ago couldnt find my crestie, heat was racing, she was behind a small leaf all curled up, so not good for the heart lol
lupi lou Posted - 12/07/2012 : 14:50:25
8 did that to me the other week, except he was sat on his log right in front of me! he usually spends most his time in one of the hides so i didn't look at the log straight away, just went into a panic thinking he'd escaped. needless to say when i spotted him just sat on the log looking at me i felt very stupid!!
ScalySituation Posted - 12/07/2012 : 10:24:47
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

We've all raked through the substrate thinking escape before.

Many, many times in my case :P
coxymk2 Posted - 12/07/2012 : 07:01:01
Yeah its called scare the life out of you hide and seek lol
lotabob Posted - 12/07/2012 : 00:17:46
We've all raked through the substrate thinking escape before. I've also lost my corn to a crack in a log.
rubi Posted - 11/07/2012 : 22:25:22
Lol thats the first time i had ti heppend but was using different substrate that couldnt burry in before...scared life out of me...must of scared her to poor thing
boozysuzy Posted - 11/07/2012 : 22:13:45
In the 4 months I have owned a snake, I must have everything out the viv about a dozen times thinking Cornflake had escaped! Naughty little things aren't they!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000