The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Chalk and Cheese

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Rachel Posted - 11/07/2012 : 21:37:06
Ugh... What a day, had a job interview today, got home to discover that my son's rabbit had died, so we had a chat and went to get another rabbit. Just so stressed out!

Now I'm sat here lights dimmed, Neidr due to shed literally any day (I reckon he'll wait till I go to bed) so looking over and willing him to appear will watching Nyoka who has decided to play see how talk I am then falling back to the bottom. I figured all corn snakes would be secretive, she barely uses her hides... Though I did catch her using the sock I put in to try and get her used me as a hide! Image of big scary snakey ruined by one pink sock.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
NexivRed Posted - 12/07/2012 : 23:34:14
Oh bless your son and his bunny. I'm glad he's okay. Sorry to hear about the job, but good news for the shed!
Lozzy Posted - 12/07/2012 : 23:05:50
oh no condolences about the bunny and but good news about Niedr's shed.

Hope you find a job soon :) xx
Rachel Posted - 12/07/2012 : 22:47:55
Didn't get that job.. Neidr did produce a nice 2 ft long shed though.
scottishbluebird Posted - 12/07/2012 : 16:06:06
sorry about the bunny xx
fionaw79 Posted - 11/07/2012 : 22:13:58
my son is the same, so its all good, so long as he is happy. positive thinking is the way to go, and end the day smiling with a freshly shed snake, makes it all okay
Rachel Posted - 11/07/2012 : 21:53:21
Ah yeah cheers :-) he's quite sensitive, but he's also decided to call the new rabbit by the same name as the old one! Got my fingers crossed skit the job... And just spotted an orange head so perhaps it is time for him tonight, woohoo!
fionaw79 Posted - 11/07/2012 : 21:46:29
hugs hun, what a day!!! i hope you see the shed, pink socks are awesome, hope the interview went well and your son is okay

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000