The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Another viv stack arrives

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:13:25
BEFORE

AND AFTER

The vivs have now started to expand upstairs into the boys bedroom as well
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mkmattyk Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:41:03
Weeeellllll its a very small bedroom but i decided to call it cupboard so i could have it for corns and it wasnt made into a spare bedroom that will never be used lol
Red123 Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:31:32
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

That's good to know. It was the weight I was worried about and didn't think you could put a stack on a stack My Husband would freak if the snakes were in the living room, so they are in daughter's bedroom, not the biggest room so the only way is up and viv stacks work well

Another husband that does not like snakes? Thought mine was the only one
Hissyfit Posted - 10/07/2012 : 20:26:41
That's good to know. It was the weight I was worried about and didn't think you could put a stack on a stack My Husband would freak if the snakes were in the living room, so they are in daughter's bedroom, not the biggest room so the only way is up and viv stacks work well
Red123 Posted - 10/07/2012 : 15:24:26
The five stack is two seperate stacks. Thought it would make life easier when it came to moving them around as Terrys vivs are heavy, thinks Hissyfit can vouch for that lol. There is a double stack on the bottom each viv 15" high. Then there is the triple stack on top. The top viv is also 15" high and the next two down are 12" high as they are for leos. My other half is not interested in reptiles at all but even he says the vivs look pretty good in a living room. Oh and mkmattyk, that must be one huge cupboard :)
mkmattyk Posted - 10/07/2012 : 10:40:37
how high is that stack aways??? thinking about buying some of my own and putting feet on them
mkmattyk Posted - 10/07/2012 : 10:32:24
thanks red123 having seen your gorgeous pics, ive taken it apon myself to figure out how many vivs i can get in my very own "large cupboard" and i can get 3xstacks of 5, so i plan to put this idea into effect straight away and then buy more corns to fill these extra vivs... hope you dont mind me using you as pictoral evidence to convince my OH lol
Hissyfit Posted - 10/07/2012 : 09:59:53
That looks amazing! I love the stack of 5, is it all the one unit, or 2 separate stacks?
Red123 Posted - 10/07/2012 : 09:39:55
smart bunny - Yes thats Berts home. He sits very still during the day and it makes you think it is a waist having him in something that size but at night he uses every inch of it.

Auld Baldy - I hadn't thought of that :) I will eventually get another double made for the two skinks to live in. That will replace the viv the t.v sits on and the viv bottom left of first after pic. I'm thinking if I put the double stack there then I could have another triple on top of that for Spencer and that would leave me two empty :) as nigel will be moving upstairs when older. I could then fit another stack in for the t.v to sit on and have that stack bigger maybe 4 or 5ft by 2ft by 18" high for that Blood Python I've always wanted or maybe a male boa hmmmmmmm. I've got it all planned just haven't told the husband yet lol and probably won't until I've ordered them. Got to save some pennies now though :)
smart bunny Posted - 10/07/2012 : 08:37:56
Looking fabulous Red :) Will definitely contact your friend when we need another viv :)

What have you got in the glass one? Bert?
Auld Baldy Posted - 09/07/2012 : 23:24:14
Aa-haah! I spy a stack space you have overlooked.

Cut the legs off the coffee table, use it as a base and have another back to back double stack.
kev 5 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 22:40:21
they look really good
crazy JJ Posted - 09/07/2012 : 21:24:19
looks pretty dam good to me... seriously need to sort out my vivs/rubs :s
Donnie Posted - 09/07/2012 : 21:18:54
Thanks for that, he seems to do some quality work looking at his pictures. Think when I need my stack I may be getting in touch with him.
Red123 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 20:53:09
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Looking good, hopefully one of my wall spaces will look like that soon :)
What make are your vivs with the black handles in the glass?

A friend that lives close by makes them, this is his website http://www.eastanglianvivs.webs.com/ . The vivs are really good quality and very heavy.
lupi lou Posted - 09/07/2012 : 20:31:11
looks epic, i have the same problem as scaly: no vivs in the living room. but i have noticed that the cupboard where the computer lives is big enough for 4 vivs.....
Donnie Posted - 09/07/2012 : 20:12:46
Looking good, hopefully one of my wall spaces will look like that soon :)
What make are your vivs with the black handles in the glass?
Katie.Dublin Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:44:38
Oh wow that's amazing!
ScalySituation Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:34:47
o.m.g what an idea! only pron is my bed is up agaisnt ze wall :P
Red123 Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:34:08
Go for it, who needs cupbaords anyway You could always use vivs as a bed base and put your mattress on top of them
ScalySituation Posted - 09/07/2012 : 19:29:14
heehee, well ive worked out i can have at least 8, more if i empty my cupboard :P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000