The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 the story about snakes when you are sleeping

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/07/2012 : 15:39:35
http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2012/07/08/snake-escaped-python-attacks-sleeping-baby-video/

Just the story to confirm what every non snake owner says about the stupid legend
luckily the baby was ok
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Hanxa Posted - 09/07/2012 : 18:22:02
"I touched something really slimy"

Well, that sure wasn't the snake. Most likely the kid's nappy was overfilled - hence the crying and the slimy stuff... and then dad disturbed the snake causing it to strike in self-defence. Poor snakey just found a warm spot.
crazy JJ Posted - 09/07/2012 : 13:20:39
Hhahahhahahahahaa i have to agree with eeji on this one.. just a tad dramatic! next there guna say overgrown slugs are venomous and out to eat the world... when they very rarely eat there rats or whatever.. obviously why they very rarely eat when we go to feed them.. there secret is revealed they prefer baby feet :D
Hayls Posted - 08/07/2012 : 23:50:19
I was terrified of snakes a few weeks ago and the first one I managed I touch in years felt like silk!! Fair enough it was pretty young =p but even the older/bigger ones feel nice
Hayls Posted - 08/07/2012 : 23:46:16
I was terrified of snakes a few weeks ago and the first one I managed I touch in years felt like silk!! Fair enough it was pretty young =p but even the older/bigger ones feel nice
Dancross0 Posted - 08/07/2012 : 22:20:34
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaahahahaaahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! A royal eating!!!!!

seriously people.

Fixed.

The comments are the usual knee jerk stuff, mixed in with some people in the know.
nusnakemum Posted - 08/07/2012 : 16:32:29
yeah the slimy thing got me too - they are simply not slimy to touch, dont people just love drama !!!
QueenVic Posted - 08/07/2012 : 16:04:03
Makes you wonder how much truth there is behind that mans story.

Was the Royal actually constricting or just on the child, and was it actually trying to eat its foot..
Also, if you were not expecting a snake and felt it, slimy would not be the first adjective that would come to mind.. Cold or scaly would have been better, because really how many snakes are slimy lol.

I think perhaps the snake was in the cot with the child, maybe coiled over its foot or something, and the man just over reacted when he found it was a snake.

If it had been a dog near his child then he would probably have not had a problem, even though the chances of a royal killing his child were a lot lower than what a dog could do.
eeji Posted - 08/07/2012 : 15:52:43
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaaahahahaaahahaahahaaaaaa!!!!!!! A royal eating a baby!!!!!

seriously people.
Auld Baldy Posted - 08/07/2012 : 15:46:57
'Something slimy' ??

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000