The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Ninja snake on the loose

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 24/06/2012 : 14:58:24
The village known ninja snake had escaped again. he is in a 3 foot viv WiFi sliding glass with a sliding glass lock. The glass was locked all the vents where in place and no holes anywhere. The snake had apeared to have gone through the viv walls! we have emtied the whole viv out and he isnt in there. We have checked everywhere but he cant be found anywhere. He has been lost before though. Need help please :) x
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cornsnakeluver127 Posted - 30/06/2012 : 19:38:08
okay thanks everyone we still havent found him :( he was in a different viv last time he escaped and i honestly checked everywhere there is no place he could have escaped from so what we think happened is that when i slid his viv doors shut they didnt shutthe full way and he might have got through there.......... he is unbelievible! haha we are still looking though :3 x
leee123 Posted - 25/06/2012 : 23:41:54
Hope you find it, I useda bottle trap filled with gerbil bedding and droppings, it caught Casper after 5 weeks, try it you never know.
Hayls Posted - 24/06/2012 : 18:30:56
Good luck finding snakey,

Lost my snakey and it's not nice at all!!! Crazy how they escape and end up in the weirdest places...

Good luck again and hope you find him
Hayls Posted - 24/06/2012 : 18:19:49
Good luck finding snakey,

Lost my snakey and it's not nice at all!!! Crazy how they escape and end up in the weirdest places...

Good luck again and hope you find him
lotabob Posted - 24/06/2012 : 17:50:11
Again? They can't escape without a gap, its your responsibility to escape proof the vivarium specially if its already managed to escape before.

I just hope you find it again too. Accidents do happen, snakes are great at finding any weaknesses you just have to make sure there aren't any.
Donnie Posted - 24/06/2012 : 17:04:40
Have a good read of the sticky regarding a lost snake and all the best in catching him.
kev 5 Posted - 24/06/2012 : 17:02:38
hope you find hm soon
Okeetee Mick Posted - 24/06/2012 : 16:36:11
Hope he turns up soon
Georgina Posted - 24/06/2012 : 15:04:14
some can get through the two panes of glass x

hopr
e he turns up x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000