The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 first time

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smokeysfc Posted - 20/06/2012 : 15:09:00
so i had a call today off the local reptile shop saying that they are feeding they corns today if i wanted to go have a look and learn how to do it so anyway i saw the adults feeding there strikes are awesome i craped my pants lol i didnt expect the strikes so then we fed some hatchlings we fed a amel a butter and a few others that i dont no the names of :P so the hatchlings had a pinkie it took one about 4 mins to eat it and by the fith it was half way down its body the shop guy said thats a healthy eater he had them all in sepertate boxes for feeding then put them back in there own vivs and fauns i got offerd to try feeding one but said no thanks because i want my first time feeding to be with my corn next week but watching was a awesome experience its my fist time seeing them for real and not on tv and the shop guy talked me threw everything for when my hatchling is ready next week and i even broght a big pair of plastic tweezer like things what people use for crickets but bigger but anyway i just got back and thought id share the experience i am really excited about next week when i can feed mine the guy said if i ever need someone to look after mine if i ever go away he will for me
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 20/06/2012 : 16:35:35
sounds like a decent shop to me what a great experiance
smart bunny Posted - 20/06/2012 : 16:16:47
Wow, that sounds like a fab shop! Lucky you :)
a33272 Posted - 20/06/2012 : 15:42:46
Sounds like u got a good shop near you.
kev 5 Posted - 20/06/2012 : 15:18:21
that was good of them, look forward to seeing pics when your new snake has settled in

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000