The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Diablo has been found!!!!!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 12/06/2012 : 22:16:13
Yayy as some of you may remember diablo escaped around 6 weeks ago..

he has been found safe and well in my neighbours house...
he is looking a bit pale and has a few grazes but nothing serious.
the grazes just look like he has been stuck and squeezed himself out of somewhere...
other than that he is well and hasn't lost any weight...

probably due to the fact that next door have actually had pest control in earlier today for mice which may have kept him happy these past few weeks..(could have possibly caused the grazes)

But he is still fine being handled and seems happy enough in himself...so happy to have him back!!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
coyote Posted - 19/06/2012 : 16:15:12
really glad you found him i bet you're really happy hope he settles back in ok and the little devil doesn't wriggle off again
kev 5 Posted - 18/06/2012 : 23:42:36
glad to hear he's getting back to his old self
Falice Posted - 18/06/2012 : 22:46:49
wahoooo!
smart bunny Posted - 18/06/2012 : 22:23:53
Glad he's getting back to his old self :D

Also... I spy a new snake in the sig lol!
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/06/2012 : 21:59:34
quote:
Originally posted by Lacefrillsandlipstick

He has shed and seems a lot happier now and has had his dinner and is mooching about his viv :) still keeping an eye on him for now though x

Phew! i wasnt sure if i wanted to check back incase things had got worse! so glad he was just going to shed, might shed a lot to help heal his scratches
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 16/06/2012 : 12:00:50
He has shed and seems a lot happier now and has had his dinner and is mooching about his viv :) still keeping an eye on him for now though x
mkmattyk Posted - 15/06/2012 : 07:54:43
Put a cap full of powerade in his water to perk him up
Dalymad2 Posted - 15/06/2012 : 03:45:26
Glad Diablo has returned home, hopefully he will settle down and readjust to his viv, sure you will get a positive response from someone with a simular experiance.
TOM_BEASTY Posted - 14/06/2012 : 23:00:38
So happy for you getting him back; hopefully he doesn't live up to his name again...lol
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 14/06/2012 : 22:04:36
Heyy, i am wondering if i should be worried or not, i know its only been a day that he has been back but he just seems so pale and non active im starting to worry. He hasn't moved once since putting him back, he had a big drink when he first went back in but hasn't moved since and he just looks reaaaallly pale. He could possibly be going into shed but his eyes haven't changed at all. He is literally just looking very pale and has a few grazes on him maybe from floor boards etc. When should i start to worry and is there anything i can do to help him...he just seems not to even want to move his head and just seems very lethargic. thanks
a2c7 Posted - 14/06/2012 : 18:53:54
Yey! Happy news. So glad for you, and very lucky that the neighbor didn't react in a bad way as so many would.
scottishbluebird Posted - 14/06/2012 : 10:19:35
lmao what a shame! least she didnt hurt him! was it her screams that alerted you?
lotabob Posted - 13/06/2012 : 20:39:00
Haha what a good news story with an added scare to a new neighbour. Brilliant. Sleep soundly tonight neighbour lol, I bet the toy snakes go in the bin too.
Donnie Posted - 13/06/2012 : 20:35:20
quote:
Originally posted by Lacefrillsandlipstick

quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

i meant to ask, how did the neighbour react?

Well we hadn't actually met her until yesterday as she hasn't long moved in but she wouldn't go into the house until he was moved but laughed afterwards...she thought it was her grandsons rubber toy until she saw his tongue

What a welcome to the neighborhood
Lacefrillsandlipstick Posted - 13/06/2012 : 20:26:41
quote:
Originally posted by scottishbluebird

Well we hadn't actually met her until yesterday as she hasn't long moved in but she wouldn't go into the house until he was moved but laughed afterwards...she thought it was her grandsons rubber toy until she saw his tongue
scottishbluebird Posted - 13/06/2012 : 17:13:24
Primrose22 Posted - 13/06/2012 : 16:54:40
Yay! happy news!
343guiltyspark Posted - 13/06/2012 : 16:19:10
It's great you found him.
smart bunny Posted - 13/06/2012 : 13:53:45
That's fab news so glad you found him
Hissyfit Posted - 13/06/2012 : 10:30:37
Brilliant news! So pleased you found him safe and well

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000