The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 stupid facebook.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 28/05/2012 : 14:22:16
Just to let you all know Im not being antisocial etc on there... theres currently a glitch in their systems and a couple thousand of us cannot do anything on there other than PM. I found I could post on my own wall IF I include a link for something. No link = no post allowed.

This is day 2 now and its beyond annoying. I use it mainly to keep in tough with relatives as I have several abroad etc and nothing is working for me

There is a "help" section for those of us who cannot do anything although I doubt its very helpful at all. I cant even report any problems without an "oops soemthing went wrong" message

https://www.facebook.com/help/community/question/?id=2207775

^^ there it is for anyone on here who are having similar problems. If it doesnt sort itself out in a few days Im gonna delete that fb and start a new one. I will re add you all tho
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mamma Posted - 28/05/2012 : 16:57:19
quote:
Originally posted by serena_08

quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Perhaps that owner guy is chucking his toys out of the pram because the shares have taken a nosedive and is making a few cutbacks, well mr whatever your name is it's not our fault so get it sorted.

Zuckerburg (sp) lol.

He has no time now he is married!

married? i thought he was about 12. hahahaha
serena_08 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 16:47:01
quote:
Originally posted by ozziesmum

Perhaps that owner guy is chucking his toys out of the pram because the shares have taken a nosedive and is making a few cutbacks, well mr whatever your name is it's not our fault so get it sorted.

Zuckerburg (sp) lol.

He has no time now he is married!
Mamma Posted - 28/05/2012 : 16:26:34
mine is working now not bad.. only took them 51 hrs to fix! lol!
ozziesmum Posted - 28/05/2012 : 16:18:37
serena_08 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 15:31:57
It went all mad on my phone last week, and once it had sorted itself out after 2 days, everything looks like the timeline now :/ I hate facebook!
Mamma Posted - 28/05/2012 : 14:44:15
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

Looks like they have been faffing around under the bonnet again. I have noticed that FB likes to play at possums over the past few days. I don't know if McAfee AV has anything to do with it but I sometimes get a 'Need to close due to an error' message. I have been able to post and comment but sometimes have to wait for the tubes to clear.

Try clearing your cookies and browser caches, and maybe try a different browser. Sorry I can't help much more on the Windoze/PC side. I'm forced to use it due to a sick video card on my Mac.

its def nothing to do with peoples laptops/pcs etc. The people it is affecting cant even get onto fb comments via their phones, mac books, lappys. etc etc.

This lappy was cleared cache and cookies wise last night, firewalls checked etc then that post in help section on fb was opened I have an old old fb account and logged into it today to see if its the same but it works fine on the old one
Auld Baldy Posted - 28/05/2012 : 14:41:29
Looks like they have been faffing around under the bonnet again. I have noticed that FB likes to play at possums over the past few days. I don't know if McAfee AV has anything to do with it but I sometimes get a 'Need to close due to an error' message. I have been able to post and comment but sometimes have to wait for the tubes to clear.

Try clearing your cookies and browser caches, and maybe try a different browser. Sorry I can't help much more on the Windoze/PC side. I'm forced to use it due to a sick video card on my Mac.
Mamma Posted - 28/05/2012 : 14:36:00
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

Thought fb was nice an peace full lately :-P

pffffffft!
a33272 Posted - 28/05/2012 : 14:33:04
Thought fb was nice an peace full lately :-P

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000