The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Vivarium building....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Elicia Posted - 23/05/2012 : 22:20:15
Evening all

Is it just me or is putting together a vivexotic extremely bothersome!!!?

Its taken me AGES and im red hot! wasn't expecting it to be quite so heavy either! Time for a glass of something ice cold I think!

Ive let Percy have a wander in the garden this afternoon she seemed a bit dazed and confused though!does anyone else let the snakes out when the weathers this good ?
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
adamasrc Posted - 24/05/2012 : 18:55:47
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

i got the o/h to do mine and he did the whole runners on the wrong way trick :-). the next one he does should be easer now he knows what he's doing.

so hard to put them on the right way, you have to get it just right so the twisty bit goes over the screw, and you cant even see, then you have to screw it when you cant see whats going on! far too much effort
adamasrc Posted - 24/05/2012 : 18:54:10
wait.. roadkill? what?
ScalySituation Posted - 24/05/2012 : 18:05:41
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

Scale situation put one together other day, toke her a fair few hours with help on here from someone, it in her respect she's only 14 bless her.

to start with u must not know me if ur sayin bless, im the one obsessed with roadkill remember?

And i'm 15 lol

and it was kev 5 who helped me :)
lupi lou Posted - 24/05/2012 : 14:56:06
i got the o/h to do mine and he did the whole runners on the wrong way trick :-). the next one he does should be easer now he knows what he's doing.
adamasrc Posted - 24/05/2012 : 09:02:46
the LX48 ones are tricky, the runners are always wobbly and hard to get on if you put them on the right way
Spreebok Posted - 23/05/2012 : 23:31:50
Haha, I'm the flatpack queen in my family, I looove putting vivs together! Usually takes me about 20mins max, maybe 30 if I put the runners in the wrong way round haha!
Elicia Posted - 23/05/2012 : 23:26:47
Less than 30 minutes!!!!? I would like to see that lol. Its a big one too....4 ft ....does that get me extra sympathy points lol.

I just cant wait to get a new inhabitant in it now :D
adamasrc Posted - 23/05/2012 : 23:01:11
it should take less than 30 minutes to build a vivarium, but if you're like me and make silly mistakes.. like for example putting things the wrong way round, then having to unscrew everything to change it, or forgetting to put a bulb guard on first so you have to take off bits to screw that on easier. Then gradually the cursing and redness increases, even more fun with a broken hand :P
a33272 Posted - 23/05/2012 : 22:33:41
Scale situation put one together other day, toke her a fair few hours with help on here from someone, it in her respect she's only 14 bless her.
kev 5 Posted - 23/05/2012 : 22:29:19
they get easier the more you do

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000