The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What to keep in my Faun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 17/05/2012 : 11:58:30
Wiz has upgraded leaving me with a spare Faun, I want something a little different but easy to care for and I'd prefer if the critter stayed small. Any ideas ?
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 18/05/2012 : 16:57:53
GALs are awesome :D
and I don't like insects at all, but my mate works at Reptilia and I made the mistake of saying "oo, hissing roaches, do they actually hiss?" he immediately opened the box and got a few out. They are actually rather cool :) don't think I'd have one as a pet, but very interesting little creatures, and their hiss is SO loud!!
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 17/05/2012 : 16:23:35
quote:
Originally posted by mgtrock

Giant African Land Snails.... at a guess...

Yeah as soon as my partner saw it she was like Giant African land snails and shes a girly girl ... I feel dumb tbf haha.

Still can't decide... i want a lizard but there isn't really anything you can keep in a Faun that iv found.
mgtrock Posted - 17/05/2012 : 15:15:41
Giant African Land Snails.... at a guess...
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 17/05/2012 : 14:57:29
quote:
Originally posted by mkmattyk

GALS are always a great and easy pet

What are GALS?
mkmattyk Posted - 17/05/2012 : 13:57:26
GALS are always a great and easy pet
Red123 Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:45:06
Oh yes I forgot about roaches. I bought some dubia roach as feeders. Neither the skinks or geckos will touch them so they have kind of become another pet. Quite attached to them now and amusing to watch when they come out in the evening. Makes me laugh when they climb to the top of the branch then launch themselves into the air only to fall to the ground lol. Have also had hissing roach before and they are also good fun to keep though they do climb and fit through tiny gaps, as we learnt when we discovered them scurrying around the bedroom unit.
lotabob Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:37:48
Pacman Frog

Tarantula

I would also suggest millipede, roaches and all manner of beetles, bugs etc, basically my wishlist.
Red123 Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:36:51
Giant African Land Snails or maybe a millipede?
crazy JJ Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:15:57
erm nope probs not, but in all honeesty i know nothing about set ups for lizards (except beardies) but you will prob have to get a viv later.
ShaneyyWithWiz Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:08:43
Can you keep geckos in Fauns? Its not a huge one just big enough to house wiz for a year.
crazy JJ Posted - 17/05/2012 : 12:00:53
tarantula? erm ikle lizards, crestie/gekco... erm blah to blonde this morning still havent woken up. another snake different one i mean?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000