The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Weirdest dream I have EVER had.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 13:48:52
So i had a dream last night that I went to check on my eggs and they were all REALLY dented inwards, almost flat, and each had a bright pink circle on them. As I looked closer I realised the incubator was full of water and I quickly pulled the container of eggs out, draining the water away and putting the eggs into a dry container.
I then realised that All the snakes had already hatched, as if they had had to because they couldnt breathe (I told you this was weird)
Then I had to find all the hatchies, and even though ive only got 11 eggs there were about 25 hatchies and most of them had escaped.
So I'm searching my room for wet hatchlings and putting them into the boxes I have prepared for them. Some were dead, others were perfectly fine and a couple were deformed with missing scales etc.

Another weird part was that Espher, the mother of the eggs, was in the incubator and was consticting one of the hatchies, but I just accepted it and put the two of them into one of the little containers, even though she wouldnt fit properly and I just snapped the lid shut!

I woke up feeling very strange and had to go check on my eggs hahaha.

I remember thinking, "when I find out who did this I'm going to kill them" but my OH said it must have been me who had filled the incubator with water!!

I've had loads of strange snake dreams since getting Espher a few years back, but nothing as vivid and bizarre as that one!!
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
adamasrc Posted - 17/05/2012 : 17:55:46
i won. ;)
kev 5 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 22:18:46
that was one mad dream
adamasrc Posted - 16/05/2012 : 20:21:19
last night i dreamt i fought borris johnson, hagrid and big yellow bird in a ufc match.. think mr blobby was the ref.
nusnakemum Posted - 16/05/2012 : 19:48:11
i,ve always had weird dreams and nearly always remember them if you want to remember dreams the trick is not to move or open your eyes as you wake up !
Hissyfit Posted - 16/05/2012 : 18:22:52
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

can't beat weird and random dreams!! lol, i know when i've been reading too much steven king as i start having really weird dreams!

I stopped reading Steven King books at night years ago because they gave me nightmares
lupi lou Posted - 16/05/2012 : 16:45:40
can't beat weird and random dreams!! lol, i know when i've been reading too much steven king as i start having really weird dreams!
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/05/2012 : 16:28:04
lol i too am on meds, other day i freaked out cuz an orange gecko ran over side of unit, i leapt out of bed (which is not easy for me)only to realise that i dont have an orange gecko, went back to bed feeling stupid. Doctor laughed at that one!
ScalySituation Posted - 16/05/2012 : 15:17:38
try me, im nuts too
crazy JJ Posted - 16/05/2012 : 15:16:11
I always have strange dreams... sad thing is i rememebr mine and im on no meds lol i put it down to a great imagination :D you will all think im strange if i start posting my dreams though...
Spreebok Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:43:58
Haha, I know the feeling, I changed anxiety medication back in April and ever since I've been having weird-a** dreams every night! As fun as they are, my quality of sleep has gone down lol
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:38:09
oo sorry, didn't even think
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:17:51
quote:
Originally posted by cobweb251

thankfully it didnt come true

I know!!
I think I dreamt it because of how much I've been thinking about it recently, seen as they are due to hatch.

last week or so I had a dream that I looked at them one day and out of each egg there was a hatchling wiggling about like 3inches out of the egg haha.
That one was strange but not as worrying lol!

I always remember my dreams, pretty much every night and they seem so real.
Its cause I was smoking 'stuff' everyday for years, then I quit and since then my dreams are so vivd and life like.
sometimes it's awesome, sometimes it's scary!

Mod edit: words changed. please remember this is a forum for all ages ;-)
a33272 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:12:32
Lol I've had a lot of strange dreams lately to. But I tend to forget about them when I wake up
cobweb251 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:11:46
thankfully it didnt come true

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000