The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hnnnng Guilt

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Spreebok Posted - 14/05/2012 : 22:48:30
Urrhhh, as some of you may know, I've been wanting a Hoggie for ages, however, the mother says no more snakes, if I want another one has to go.
My friend was over the other day (She has tons of snakes, big stuff too) and she has a massive soft spot for Anery Corn, and we made a Joke about me trading him for her Hog, and well, I've actually been considering it seriously, but I just feel so guilty
As much as I like Holly, he's just... well... I dunno, at first I was all over him because he was my first adult, but lately I haven't been so attached to him, and I'm not a fan of Anerys really, and well... Urg, can some of you ease my guilt? He'll only be going across town to my friends house, where he'll get some ladies next year and all, and I really really want to own a Hoggie, but I feel so guilty it's making my IBS play up
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 17/05/2012 : 07:30:44
Lol! Oooh pretty hoggie - is it an anaconda? I'm not good with hoggie morphs but those spots look slightly green?
Spreebok Posted - 16/05/2012 : 22:27:34
quote:
Originally posted by QueenVic

haha, i love shovelface
how come derp?

She... Doesn't exactly have many braincells haha! She really is a bit of an idiot. Put it this way, I fed her this evening, she flung her mouth open and then just sat there, mouth a gap for a few seconds, and you could see the cogs going round in her head haha! She then gently lend forward and took it!
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:57:53
haha, i love shovelface
how come derp?
Spreebok Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:55:08
Nah, I decided any Hoggies are gonna be Team Fortress 2 Characters, so this dude will either be Sniper or Scout, no sure yet. Will probably just call him Shovelface, like how Kryten is Tinycorn and Lister is Derp :P
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:45:19
Or will you be sticking to the Dwarf theme?
If so I'd recommend Peterson as a good one
QueenVic Posted - 16/05/2012 : 14:44:06
quote:
Originally posted by Spreebok

And yes, I may be getting a shovelface, but it's a fancy shovelface :P

hahaha you should call him shovelface, that's brilliant
Spreebok Posted - 16/05/2012 : 12:29:05
Haha, oh lord, I felt guilty enough trading my pokemon lol! I get too attatched to things :U

But yeah, he's nice, but I'd never considered an Anery, I only ended up with him as he popped up on my doorstep pretty much! And yes, I may be getting a shovelface, but it's a fancy shovelface :P
Sta~ple Posted - 16/05/2012 : 08:24:17
You horrid person not being a fan of anerys, thats bounds fo banning, specially when considering a snake with a strange face in it's place :P

But seriously, do what you want, people trade snakes all the time as if they were Pokemon or something.
Spreebok Posted - 15/05/2012 : 23:06:22
Teehee
nickyff Posted - 15/05/2012 : 22:17:47
after all we've done for you, this is how you reward us???

sheesh
Donnie Posted - 15/05/2012 : 19:59:16
Tease
kev 5 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 17:18:14
look forward to seeing more pics
Spreebok Posted - 15/05/2012 : 17:10:12
This is all you lot are getting for now ;)
Spreebok Posted - 15/05/2012 : 16:44:29
I'm actually allowed 2 Hoggies! :O
The Mother says that so long as it doesn't mean any more vivs/tubs, I can have 2, so The 3ft viv that will soon be spare will be split in the middle, given a few perches/shelves, decked out and I'll have another viv waiting for a inevitable second ;D
mkmattyk Posted - 15/05/2012 : 15:44:13
like you say your friend is across town so you can see him anytime and plus you get a hoggie at the same time, which to me is win win
Spreebok Posted - 15/05/2012 : 15:25:56
Haha, well, my friend decided not to swap her Hog, but I maaaaayyy have put a deposit on a little something something, so I've offered him to my friend for free :D
lupi lou Posted - 15/05/2012 : 13:58:42
am sure that holly won't mind especially if he's going to end up with a girlfriend or 2! like others have said if both you and your friend are happy to do a swap and you know he will be looked after and you can see him then go for it.
kev 5 Posted - 15/05/2012 : 13:19:57
sounds like a good swap for you and your anery sounds like he will be more than happy in his new home (especially next year)
Mamma Posted - 15/05/2012 : 09:12:09
At the end of the day they are yours to do with what you want its always hard having to think abut what to do. I have thinking to do too. Not to rehome any for any reason. But to decide what to do with a couple of snakes I would like in my collection. Alot of hard thinking to do as after I pick up the rehome Im taking in on sat, hubby has said only one more after that One more choice out of about 3/4 on my wishlist. Baah!
Spreebok Posted - 14/05/2012 : 23:40:10
I wish peppermint worked for me, but sadly my IBS is a law unto it's own! Mostly stress triggered, so my usual tactic is to take a loperamide if it's bad so I don't have to do repeated toilet dashes, and ride the cramps out D:

As for your advice, that has really helped! It's not like I can't see him again! I like the way you think with a little Chardonnay in you! :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000