The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What the heck happened to Snake Bytes?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lotabob Posted - 09/05/2012 : 22:26:25
Wondering if anyone else has noticed the strange new format of the show. I don't get it, its always been about the snakes, a bit of fooling about but its always about the snakes just seems to have stepped away from it into a day in the life of... format, good to see for one show but OI WHAT ABOUT THE SNAKES!!!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ScalySituation Posted - 10/05/2012 : 19:05:29
i havent watched this weeks epi yet, but it does seem to be a lot about their shenanigans more than the snakes, maybe someone should drop Brain a line on fb or summin
eeji Posted - 10/05/2012 : 18:56:53
(dunno, not watched snakebytes for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages. Episode 50 is the best, IV gets a mention at the end
a2c7 Posted - 10/05/2012 : 16:25:06
I reckon they should keep it to just the special occasion shows having Chewy being savaged. Like Easter - this was the first episode of it I watched and I laughed so hard when his basket got trashed. Since then I've checked out a lot of their older episodes and I have to agree with you guys.

You used to learn a lot about different snakes, different morphs but now it's just pranks, questions being asked and fancy graphics! I can see how it'll be a lot more popular this way to a wider audience but it's a shame they've let the snake knowledge and information slip a bit.
Mamma Posted - 10/05/2012 : 15:23:03
by the time you have watched the actual snake stuff and zipped past chewy etc or the stupid soap opera style plot lines they seem to have you are infact gettin about 3 and a half mins of decent snake footage out of a potentially 11 mins+ show
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/05/2012 : 15:15:03
It is getting boring
smart bunny Posted - 10/05/2012 : 13:25:45
I don't, I want to see cool snake stuff... :(
Mamma Posted - 10/05/2012 : 13:03:01
its the chewy show now. All about the ratings. And they are gonna figure everyone wants to see chewy gettin bitten.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000