The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Seapet Order

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Starmist Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:34:38
Hi everyone!
As you may know I've order a new viv from seapets. Been waiting for what seems like forever and it has turned up today! The only thing is I ordered some aspen and a couple of plants from them at the same time, but that hasn't turned up! Just wondered whether anyone else had done the same and whether the postman brings the smaller bits? Before I get on the blower and put on my 'angry voice'! (Pics of Jake and his new viv to follow in a couple of days!)
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Starmist Posted - 10/05/2012 : 10:50:11
Glad to see I am not alone! Jake's viv came Tuesday and the aspen and some decor came today. I think what with the weekend and the bank holiday Monday it's all taken exactly a week. I've just been so excited to get him moved in before the o/h goes away for the weekend!! The viv was built on Tuesday about 30 minutes after arrived, all sealed and awaiting the o/h to get home tonight so we can decorate his lovely home all ready! I shall post some pictures when it's all done! Still waiting on a new stat and deciding on what lighting to go for. Possibly LED's, but that can be done at a later date!!
marlin Posted - 09/05/2012 : 22:22:53
Strangely enough I've had exactly the same experience today. Ordered a new viv and some aquarium sealant. The sealant turned up this morning but no sign of any vivarium. I checked the emails and noticed they had emailed 2 separate 'your item has been dispatched' messages so rather than ring I thought I'd wait a day or two. The vivarium turned up 3 hours later!
All a bit worrying when there was nothing to suggest that this would happen but its all good now. Vivarium converted from flat pack to almost completed model with a couple of glasses of wine to help us along......
Midge Posted - 08/05/2012 : 20:12:59
Same thing happened to me box of hides etc. and a bag of aspen came a couple of days after the viv arrived. Still all came really quickly. One thing was the box of hides wasn't packaged very well and a big hide was damaged. But full refund 2 days later. No complaints.
Starmist Posted - 08/05/2012 : 14:26:57
Just assumed which I should learn by now not to do! Fingers crossed it'll be here tomorrow as it's all built ready to Jake!
a33272 Posted - 08/05/2012 : 12:57:43
When ordering off web sites bare in mind there's alot of stuff there that they may not have actually keep in stock eg slow selling/bulky stuff. So when u order it they may either have to order it in them self or it may just be sent direct from there supplier.
Mamma Posted - 08/05/2012 : 11:08:40
postman has never delivered bags of aspen to me before. I imagine they are far too heavy for him to carry. I have alwways had them delivered by the comapny who are delivering things for the place I got the aspen from xx
Starmist Posted - 08/05/2012 : 11:06:55
Just spoke to a lovely man from Seapets, apparently it's coming from a different depot and is being delivered to their workshop today. If they get it early enough it'll be posted today and hopefully here tomorrow or Thursday! Hurrah! Just means more waiting :(
Starmist Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:52:05
Possibly, I've found the whole thing a bit confusing really. It says you can track your order, but I never got a tracking number just an order number. You would have thought if it was coming in two parts something on the invoice would have said second part to follow.
Georgina Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:47:38
Maybe they come from different depots. I would wait til tomorrow, if it hasn't come I would ring. X
Starmist Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:44:19
I think I will wait for the postman just to be sure and then ring them. Postman due anytime! The weirdest thing is on the invoice it only has the viv on there. Obviously going to cross reference my email order and bank statement to make sure I didn't do something wrong. Then If I am right I will use my nice voice :) I can't get angry on the phone usually unless it's with a stupid overseas telesales!!
marc_sg Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:41:47
i would ring them with a nice voice and if they sound like they are waffling tell them u want a refund on the lot and u watch them do everything they can
Mamma Posted - 08/05/2012 : 10:40:39
hmmm. It should all come at the one time. But I havent used seapets. I was gonna to get cosmo a viv.. but if you have been having problems with them xxxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000