The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Ziggy dog enjoying the sun :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Laws Posted - 06/05/2012 : 23:11:04

Well since ive had a dog , its done nothing but flipping rain!! i mean COME ON lol! I had a dog to enjoy walks and such and so far we just get wet! To make it worse , Zig hates rain , and walks around puddles which makes a normally short walk up the road take twice as long as he spends his time skipping round puddles or doing the "just got out the bath" shake every five mins! so today no rain and a feeble attempt at sunshine me and sarah got outside and tried to tire the over grown pup out....it worked!! Heres some pics , i wasnt sure where to post this so if its wrong sorry mods .

and then cuddles inside if me :)

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
QueenVic Posted - 08/05/2012 : 13:11:39
quote:
Originally posted by Hissyfit

He's so gorgeous! You probably don't realise Staffies don't do rain lol.I'm surprised he went out at all, my Staffy girl won't take a step outside the door if it's raining she hates it and hates me even more if I force her out

Haha my Staffy bitch is the same!
She's always so excited to go out and then realises it's raining and tail goes between legs straight away and she tries to stay close to building to keep dry hahaha.

It was my Coco's first birthday on Saturday

Anyway, Ziggy is a lovely little thing!
Laws Posted - 07/05/2012 : 19:58:17
he definately hates the rain!! point blank refuses and we did try him with a dog coat and he also point blank refused to wear that too lol , he also hates walking in puddles . Its difficult to keep him amused when its raining outside as he likes nothing more than country walks :)
lupi lou Posted - 07/05/2012 : 16:51:34
he's lovely! welcome to the world of dog ownership, walking in the rain, wind, snow... and even hot days have their draw backs smelly poo bag and no bin in sight!! :-) its all good fun.
scottishbluebird Posted - 07/05/2012 : 16:08:39
He is a right cracker! love the trade mark staffy smile!!
Hissyfit Posted - 07/05/2012 : 12:49:38
He's so gorgeous! You probably don't realise Staffies don't do rain lol.I'm surprised he went out at all, my Staffy girl won't take a step outside the door if it's raining she hates it and hates me even more if I force her out
ScalySituation Posted - 07/05/2012 : 11:47:09
he's such a pretty boy
Blackcat Posted - 07/05/2012 : 11:45:34
Great looking dog, my JRT hates the rain so bought her a rain coat - much happier but it ruins her street cred!!
claire_daz Posted - 07/05/2012 : 10:15:39
Wow ziggy looks great xxx
Donnie Posted - 06/05/2012 : 23:39:36
He looks great :)
Lozzy Posted - 06/05/2012 : 23:36:03
Aww bless he looked like he had fun!!! @D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000