The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Hello - I am a snake

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Katie.Dublin Posted - 13/04/2012 : 22:22:51
Hello Katie,

We are your snakes. As room mates we have decided that we are now going to throw our heart and soul into trashing this newly re-decorated viv. We appreciate your efforts but we liked it better the old way.

Sincerely, Spunk and Hugo
18   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 14/04/2012 : 18:06:52
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Oh god I thought you were going to do this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4sqG85FU4

just when i thought i'd seen it all.... what a werido!
tordyjo Posted - 14/04/2012 : 15:09:09
quote:

how bad is that guy and WTF is he on!! not mice thats for sure
Donnie Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:37:06
quote:

There are some things in life that people do that you will never understand, here's another to the list
ScalySituation Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:36:45
Dear Others

We really should be grateful for what we have, just think of all other snakes out there who dont live in half as decent conditions as we do!

Snugs and Snogs

Sonny
Sta~ple Posted - 14/04/2012 : 14:14:29
tordyjo Posted - 14/04/2012 : 11:45:46
Well its lilly's turn this morning, rearranging her furniture and deciding that foliage should not be high up in the viv but decorating the ground. And lights (LED's) are a definate NO NO, she must not be seen in action, she has also ripped these from the sides of the glass - i have a feeling she's asking for food, 10 days since last feed day or as she is now a nice horny teenager looking the boyo.

got to love our snakies
Katie.Dublin Posted - 14/04/2012 : 10:47:51
Hahah baldy what are you like!
coxymk2 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 09:26:24
Hilarious think baldy might be using too much of the amber sweetener in his tea though lol
Corns7 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 08:12:21
Lollllolololololol
kev 5 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 08:05:22
excellnt
nusnakemum Posted - 14/04/2012 : 07:52:01
love love love it !
smart bunny Posted - 14/04/2012 : 07:36:17
pmsl at you two!!

Great news that Mirkey is finally in blue
Red123 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 07:32:28
quote:
Originally posted by Auld Baldy

Dear Hugo & Spunk,

Your suggestions worked a treat. I waited until the Old Fool had done his rounds with the fresh water and then did a big dump in the water bowl 5 minutes later. His face was a treat as he scowled and muttered all sorts of good old Scottish sweary words as he had to wash and refill the bowl. I gave him the straight faced 'It wisnae me' look and he believed me. Snakey lol! Hiss! Hiss!
I nearly scared the poop out of him just as he settled down to a cup of coffee. My diving under the wood chips and doing a Polaris missile launch impersonation scattered a shower of chips from one end of the viv to the other and the clatter on the glass nearly gave the Old Git a heart attack.
My master stroke was to undermine the supports on the mezzanine decking and cause the whole thing to topple and tip the shavings in a heap against the doors. You should have seen him trying to slide the doors open and stop the cascade onto the recently hoovered carpet. That might have been the proverbial last straw (pun intended ;~ ) because he's stripped out all my toys and turned off the lights. Ah well. It was great fun while it lasted. So that's me in the snake-dog-house. Hope he forgets about it soon as it is almost dinner day and I'm feeling rather peckish after all that running around.

Best wishes to you both,
Regards, Big T.

P.S. I managed to get a message over to Blaze that it was his turn tomorrow. Mirkey isn't coming out to play tho. He's in a bit of huff due to them Bad ol' Blues, poor guy.

P.P.S. Do you know anything about that new guy Vambo that has moved in upstairs. He seems OK but is a bit quiet. Maybe he'll warm up for some fun once he's settled in and gets to know the ropes.

:-~~

That is so funny, you should write of a book of short snake stories
Auld Baldy Posted - 14/04/2012 : 03:31:54
Dear Hugo & Spunk,

Your suggestions worked a treat. I waited until the Old Fool had done his rounds with the fresh water and then did a big dump in the water bowl 5 minutes later. His face was a treat as he scowled and muttered all sorts of good old Scottish sweary words as he had to wash and refill the bowl. I gave him the straight faced 'It wisnae me' look and he believed me. Snakey lol! Hiss! Hiss!
I nearly scared the poop out of him just as he settled down to a cup of coffee. My diving under the wood chips and doing a Polaris missile launch impersonation scattered a shower of chips from one end of the viv to the other and the clatter on the glass nearly gave the Old Git a heart attack.
My master stroke was to undermine the supports on the mezzanine decking and cause the whole thing to topple and tip the shavings in a heap against the doors. You should have seen him trying to slide the doors open and stop the cascade onto the recently hoovered carpet. That might have been the proverbial last straw (pun intended ;~ ) because he's stripped out all my toys and turned off the lights. Ah well. It was great fun while it lasted. So that's me in the snake-dog-house. Hope he forgets about it soon as it is almost dinner day and I'm feeling rather peckish after all that running around.

Best wishes to you both,
Regards, Big T.

P.S. I managed to get a message over to Blaze that it was his turn tomorrow. Mirkey isn't coming out to play tho. He's in a bit of huff due to them Bad ol' Blues, poor guy.

P.P.S. Do you know anything about that new guy Vambo that has moved in upstairs. He seems OK but is a bit quiet. Maybe he'll warm up for some fun once he's settled in and gets to know the ropes.

:-~~
cobweb251 Posted - 14/04/2012 : 02:26:58
Not sure what to say.... Have to laugh instead
Falice Posted - 13/04/2012 : 22:38:04
lololol
a33272 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 22:30:43
Hahahaha sounds like marmalade lately.......... possibley considering she could be a he was brought as she but never had confirmed lol
Georgina Posted - 13/04/2012 : 22:24:11
^^^^^like^^^^^

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000