The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Sooooo excited

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yola Posted - 12/04/2012 : 13:34:32
Im so excited as im waiting for my new additions from Cymru Corns to arrive, thel be here at 5pm hopefully , I've got a Snopol male, Anery het lavender female and a Hypo lavender motley female .

I now also have 2 new hatchies that I've had for a month wich I beleave to be some type of Anery and a Bloodred motley.
I couldnt help myself the other day when we went into our rep shop and saw a snow (been there 3months)that I decided to have a look at and sex, wellll omg hes gorgeous and it turns out hes a Coral, they gave us a discount as we buy soooo much food of them lol, so a bargain as they had no idea want he is.

And the other nite my daughter in law decided she didn't want her corns anymore as they keep going for her and have now stoped feeding, iv come to the conclusion that its because they sense her fear as I had a baby back from her a couple of months ago throat would rattle his tail and go for her, hes completely fine with me and the 3 I got the other nite are fine with me too, a little under weight but im sure I can get them feeding again. They consist of a Goast Motley male, a Carolina male that has a little stripe down it and split saddles, so could be het for stripe, and a so called Miami that was sold to them as such and as a male, I beleave its not a Miami or a male, its got the grey like a Miami but its saddles arnt as red as my old girl, there almost a orangey Sandy colour, shes definatly under weight.
Will put pics up later of all my new additions lol, it now brings my collection upto 33 pmsl and thats nit including the eggs iv got due or eggs to be layed
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 12/04/2012 : 14:59:41
Wow, loads of new snakes! Looing forward to the pics
Mamma Posted - 12/04/2012 : 14:53:57
cant wait to see some pics!
kev 5 Posted - 12/04/2012 : 14:15:47
sounds good,look forward to seeing the pics

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000