The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Frozen Food supplier update

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 04/04/2012 : 15:20:05
I went here http://www.kiezebrink.co.uk/83-general-frozen-food-products00115 today and collected some mice. The mice are very clean and seem in very good condition so have obviously been kept in good conditions. I bought 50 regular and 50 large and have sorted them into weights. I now have a bag of mice 15g-20g a bag 21g-25g a bag 26g-30g and a bag with over 30g mice some weighing as much 41g! The bags have equal quantities in as well so worked out pretty good. Seemed nice people, were happy for me to look at the mice before I purchased them. And a real bonus is they are only 20 minutes up the road from me.
Just thought it may be of some use for anyone wanting to order some mice online or to collect some.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lupi lou Posted - 04/04/2012 : 20:49:19
quote:
Originally posted by Red123

I now have a bag of mice 15g-20g a bag 21g-25g a bag 26g-30g and a bag with over 30g mice some weighing as much 41g! The bags have equal quantities in as well so worked out pretty good.

hmm sounds like some one has ocd sounds good though, once my collection extends from 1 i will be looking in to ordering from a supplier rather than going to p@h all the time

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000