The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 oh dear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
lupi lou Posted - 03/04/2012 : 16:08:58
been to p@h to get 8 some more fuzzies and me and mum where having a look at the hatchies only saw a lovely king, the milks where hiding so i asked at the counter when they would be getting the corns in.... next thing i know my friend who works there goes off and brings back a tub and says you can get him out if you like so i lift the hide to find a beautiful little cinder corn. he was so calm, i asked if hes feeding ok, and she had a look at his records and said yes. if the dog wasn't at the vets tomorow i think i would have left the shop with him!.... theres still time yet though
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 05/04/2012 : 17:57:28
Lol, what a lovely Nanna, I bet she got a big kiss for that!! Yayyyyy!!!
lupi lou Posted - 05/04/2012 : 16:58:16
will do, can't belelive i left my phone at home! did't realise untill i went to give them my number so they could call me when he was ready, their not acutaly allowed to reserve them or take a deposit.
claire_daz Posted - 05/04/2012 : 16:51:31
well done what a lovley colour tooo picture next time you pop in please lol
lupi lou Posted - 05/04/2012 : 16:48:29
ok so there was me being all sensible and my nanna wanted to got and see the little snake... and am now having him my nanna is getting me him as an early birthday pressent! we've got to wait three weeks though as he has to have three feeds with them before they are allowed to sell him. and as i was a total donut i'd left my phone at home so no pics yet! have got a question though, i'd miss read what morph he is and it said cinnamon on the box but i can't find this morph on ians viv? so did a quick google search and found this: http://reptmart.com/p-2742-cinnamon-corn-snake-baby-for-sale.aspx he looks like the snkae on this page
mkmattyk Posted - 04/04/2012 : 23:23:23
Well tell us all where the P@H is near you so we can all race down there to buy
Kez Posted - 04/04/2012 : 22:25:00
Awwwww, Jess is a real cutie too bless her. Hope she's soon prancing about like a typical Shep again, she looks live a lovely girl
smart bunny Posted - 04/04/2012 : 21:53:59
Oh poor Jess, she looks lovely xxx
Emmy1 Posted - 04/04/2012 : 21:05:01
Aww poor pup! Hope the pills make her feel better. Yay for new snakies!
Donnie Posted - 04/04/2012 : 20:46:07
Sorry to hear about Jess but on the bright side Jess will be happier now and next year you will have 2 new snakes
lupi lou Posted - 04/04/2012 : 20:41:39
am going to diapoint you all now... i not going to get him, my shep jess was at the vets earlier and her arthritis has got worse so she needs to be on pain relief for the rest of her life so snake money has gone on her pills. on the up side am going tosave up and have two hatchies from marc next year!!

but as i know gus were eagerlyawtig pics heres one of jess (not as cute as a little hatchie but not far off :-) )

ScalySituation Posted - 04/04/2012 : 19:02:48
go get him... you know ya wanna....
Donnie Posted - 04/04/2012 : 18:58:49
quote:
Originally posted by lupi lou

i've managed to resist so far, am having a battle with my practical side and my i want the cute little snake side! plus i've not had chance to go back in to see how much he is yet. i am day off tomorow though so there could be some pics to come

I am sure all of the corns in p@h are £49.99 no matter what the morph. There we go you don't need to go and check the price now you just need to go and collect it
mkmattyk Posted - 04/04/2012 : 14:31:03
he is far from you??? if not i would deffo be worth getting a cinder for 50quid, if i was in your situation id snap there hands off lol x
lupi lou Posted - 04/04/2012 : 13:51:24
i've managed to resist so far, am having a battle with my practical side and my i want the cute little snake side! plus i've not had chance to go back in to see how much he is yet. i am day off tomorow though so there could be some pics to come
claire_daz Posted - 04/04/2012 : 13:26:18
lol bunny i came to check too lol
smart bunny Posted - 04/04/2012 : 12:32:42
So...

where's the pics?
cobweb251 Posted - 04/04/2012 : 10:23:02
they have a king at the P@H near me that i am strongly considering but they are supposed to me getting some milks in soon.
kev 5 Posted - 04/04/2012 : 10:08:12
cinders are lovely
paulie78 Posted - 04/04/2012 : 00:50:36
quote:
Originally posted by Emmy1

Wow, what price was he at?! Maybe your friend can squeeze some discount!

We won't judge your addiction if you scramble to the shop now... we all have our lapses here at Corn Snake Anonymous... ;)

No we wont judge your addiction but we will judge your mums taste if she inists on the new whitney houston album over a new corn lol
lupi lou Posted - 03/04/2012 : 21:50:26
well i haven't got him tonight but am seriously considering going in tomorow, i think they are £49.99 need to find out, i definalty think she should given me discount its her fault i want him!! lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000