The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Feeding Time!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Midge Posted - 28/03/2012 : 22:40:11
Just had a great feeding day. First strike from the snake with no name (nothing is suiting him yet he was nearly Rudi but it didn't sit right!) It wasn't a powerful strike but it was a strike! And Naboo not wanting to be outdone hit a massive constrict and locked a fuzzy in a death roll! Amazing! He's been striking since 4 weeks old and constricting for a while now but this was the best by far. Really locked the mouse in a constrict and coiled around him. Wish I had pics but was too busy watching in awe!! I love feeding time!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Midge Posted - 29/03/2012 : 20:06:17
The way its going he looks like he's going to be noname!! I'm trying things but when you I say it to him it doesn't seem right!! Feeding time is awesome when Naboo is an adult he's going to be lethal when he strikes he gets some force now!

The bad thing about older snakes though, the poo is a lot bigger and smells a lot worse!! :P
claire_daz Posted - 29/03/2012 : 10:09:41
lol "no-name" makes sence
smart bunny Posted - 29/03/2012 : 09:59:49
Awww, go snakeys! Corno has never bothered with all that striking and constricting rubbish, she sloooowly head butts them to make sure they aren't going to attack before she eats...

You realise he's just gonna be 'Noname' don't you? lol!
claire_daz Posted - 29/03/2012 : 08:59:59

its fab i can't wait for feeding day my OH was out on feeding day last week and he called and asked me wait till he got home

mamma do you feed your snakey mates on the same day ?
Mamma Posted - 29/03/2012 : 08:48:15
I love feeding day too by far the best day of the week xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000