The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 "family support"

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
cattNmo Posted - 26/03/2012 : 18:39:31
Ok so I'm hoping you guys can help me out with how to get around this one. I have a plan that I can buy my final vivs for mo and tabs before June. Leaving two empty vivs really for Donny on 17th the money the vivs is coming from a huge load of stuff for car boot (making money and space)

However it is a well known fact that the OH has other ideas. Short of ditching the OH in favour for more snakes (I have thought about but nope he is staying). So the question is how do I get around OH?
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 27/03/2012 : 20:42:19
??? Do people not talk to their partners these days lol. Compromise, if the money is yours and his then it should be used in a way you both benefit. Its not a lie or trick to explain your 2 snakes will be needing bigger vivariums as they grow, explain the costs involved and that you are only thinking of the 2 snakes you already have and their requirements. As for new snakes, save up.
Redshift Spec Posted - 27/03/2012 : 18:30:24
Orr say 'You can't have *insert something he likes here... if you catch my drift* until I've got more snakes...... That'll give you about 30 seconds before he crumbles.....
Redshift Spec Posted - 27/03/2012 : 18:28:41
quote:
Originally posted by cattNmo

Ok so I'm hoping you guys can help me out with how to get around this one. I have a plan that I can buy my final vivs for mo and tabs before June. Leaving two empty vivs really for Donny on 17th the money the vivs is coming from a huge load of stuff for car boot (making money and space)

However it is a well known fact that the OH has other ideas. Short of ditching the OH in favour for more snakes (I have thought about but nope he is staying). So the question is how do I get around OH?

Do what my Fiancee does. 'I'm doing this!' Being a man he has no input or say so..... well that's how it is in my relationship :/..... Though after a month of talking about Boa's she caved into that..... reluctantly
cattNmo Posted - 27/03/2012 : 14:17:48
Would he make me take them back? Humm not quite sure, he would be very tempted. And I would not hear the end of it for months. Think I'm going to sort the house so easily have the room. Work some female charm on him for a few monts and the bring some babies home any way

Thanks for the support guys
claire_daz Posted - 26/03/2012 : 23:22:01
ermmm yes just go and get them
(looks at new tops hidden under stairs )
lupi lou Posted - 26/03/2012 : 21:38:30
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Just go to donny on your own and come back with two new snakey's :) would he really tell you to take them back?

thats what i'd do
although my o/h has stoped protesting now, if fact so has my mum! eventually they realise that they are only delaying the inevetable ( think i've spelt that right )
Donnie Posted - 26/03/2012 : 20:17:27
Just go to donny on your own and come back with two new snakey's :) would he really tell you to take them back?
Okeetee Mick Posted - 26/03/2012 : 18:57:10
Use your feminine charms, I'm sure you can think of a thing or two
Katie.Dublin Posted - 26/03/2012 : 18:48:12
get them ''as presents'' for him!! Let him name them etc

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000