The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Help Amber has run away!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Oleary1982 Posted - 21/03/2012 : 23:52:40
Slowly getting into a panic, went to check on Amber and she's gone. I've searched draws wardrobes bed an behind things and can't find her. I've put her tub an hide on a hot water bottle. Wat else can I do? Ment to go on holiday friday
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nickyff Posted - 22/03/2012 : 18:04:06
lets hope she turns up tonight- have you already searched every teeny possible hiding space in the room from the viv outwards? cos they don't tend to travel far- when sharon got out we found her about 4ft away from her viv, curled up on top of a box.
if you're methodical and look inside/under EVERYTHING, starting at where she escaped from and moving outwards, there's a chance you could find her tonight...
good luck
Oleary1982 Posted - 22/03/2012 : 16:36:46
One week I'm away for, If She don't eat the pinky it would go funny b4 I come home. Well I just took my beardies to be looked after and picked up some old mouse bedding to put in my traps, fingers crossed
mkmattyk Posted - 22/03/2012 : 15:44:57
how long are going on your hols?? i would just put a pinkie down and sprinkle flour on your way out on friday
smart bunny Posted - 22/03/2012 : 14:59:01
Oh dear, :( I hope you find her before the holiday!!
Oleary1982 Posted - 22/03/2012 : 11:25:51
I'm sure she's enjoying this, No sleep last night, might Rip the floorboards up to see If she's down there, don't wanna go on holiday now
cobweb251 Posted - 22/03/2012 : 09:32:18
try not to panic, this has happened to me twice, little bugger was sliding in between the two glas doors. make sure you keep your door shut so that it cannot leave the room. They love to explore and if its possible for them to get out then they will. Look in the corners of the room under anything that can be dark. Mine was missing for almost three days had a pinki in the middle of the room the lot. finally found him under the heated towel rail in the on suite bathroom staying nice and warm, drank like a horse when i got him back in the viv. I think he learned his lesson. just look near transformers anything warm and be carfull moving things around so you dont squash her. Let us know how you get on and good luck :)
claire_daz Posted - 22/03/2012 : 07:49:52
oh no sorry to hear this i nearly had my first excapee the other day i had handle my snakes put them back in viv pushed white wedgey thing in the gap between sliding glass and i had not noticed that the far side had slid open a bit i went to wash my hands and hay prestow when i came back in room sizzle was half way out of the viv on her way to freedom i was very lucky ...

all i can say is good luck in finding her i hope you get you snakey back soon

scottishbluebird Posted - 22/03/2012 : 00:55:56
so sorry, hope you find her soon
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=12170

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000