The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 f.a.o. lotabob.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozziesmum Posted - 20/03/2012 : 12:07:13
Hi

how's the silkworms doing and do you know when you might have some ready to sell please.

3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 20/03/2012 : 22:35:15
Good luck, its quite likely I'll not bother with them, Harley didn't really take to them, the Tarantulas weren't impressed either.
ozziesmum Posted - 20/03/2012 : 20:35:02
Oh no sorry about that. I've read they are difficult to breed, I've just put my 3rd lot of bought eggs in the incubator so not holding out much hope but my moths have just started laying so maybe get on a bit better with those.
lotabob Posted - 20/03/2012 : 20:26:29
Sorry missed this. The easy answer is they are all dead. They all turned to goo overnight. No idea what happened but had a big tub of healthy worms when I cleaned them out, woke up in the morning to a tub full of goo. Just deciding if I have another go or just stick to what is working, my roaches, mealworms and wax worms are all doing well though its still going to be a few months before I take anything from it.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000