The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 oh dear

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
madmartyn Posted - 19/03/2012 : 19:21:33
only gone and brought an mbk :) he/she shall be arriving with me on friday wey hey< only phoned to see if they would be getting some in the future and they had 3 left so one transaction later its all booked to be shipped thursday night to arrive friday and dont worry pics will be following
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
madmartyn Posted - 24/03/2012 : 16:13:18
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

quote:
Originally posted by madmartyn

so turns out i booked a day off for nothing as i got a call to say they had oversold? had 3 left when i phoned and paid so now gotta wait one to two weeks :(

What a let down, don't know if you specifically want a young one, I know Terry at Penfolds in Herne Bay has a 4 year old going for £90.

might just have to have a trip down there tomorrow as they open sundays
Sta~ple Posted - 24/03/2012 : 11:26:57
If your lucky you can find some on prleoved and gumtree (adult) for like £30-50, though I guess it all depends if you can drive!

I don't get how they over sold :/ I know there have been cases where people buy them online from there and they get a snake a year younger or older than what was listed.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 24/03/2012 : 09:01:33
quote:

so turns out i booked a day off for nothing as i got a call to say they had oversold? had 3 left when i phoned and paid so now gotta wait one to two weeks :(

What a let down, don't know if you specifically want a young one, I know Terry at Penfolds in Herne Bay has a 4 year old going for £90.
kev 5 Posted - 23/03/2012 : 22:08:24
congrats,look forward to seeing some pics
madmartyn Posted - 23/03/2012 : 20:19:05
deserved a day off but would of been nice to of had a little reward of an mbk to go with it :( , still managed to put waterfall and fogger into lola,s viv and give her a change around so got a happy boa exploring
smart bunny Posted - 23/03/2012 : 16:21:39
What a let down :( I would be seriously p'd off if I'd taken time off work for nothing!
Donnie Posted - 23/03/2012 : 16:03:41
Not good. It will be a long wait I am sure
lupi lou Posted - 23/03/2012 : 13:29:05
that sucks! how did they manage to over sell? maybe their maths is as bad as mine!! hope you only have to wait a week rather than two!
madmartyn Posted - 23/03/2012 : 12:21:11
Mamma Posted - 22/03/2012 : 18:16:35
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

quote:

cant be that thick as on pinkies unless its having 20 at a time ha ha

If you give a MBK 20 pinkies they are that thick they would eat them all and probably the kitchen roll they are on.

Mine wouldn't :D Mines so thick it would ignore everyone of them, bite himself several times then grabs and rolls the pinkies all over the RUB into a corner and then bite himself again :P

Congrats though, take it its an '12 then :p

ahhh you ment thick as in thick and not thickas in thickness of snake i,m bad lol

Yes, I meant as in mentally special XD

so far stapey... we have ascertained that your ozzy is "special"... Mim might be borderline.
Mort13 Posted - 20/03/2012 : 20:10:59
Whoop! Congrats. They are a bit "special" but absolutely fantabulous too. Look forward to pics
Sta~ple Posted - 20/03/2012 : 08:19:20
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

If you give a MBK 20 pinkies they are that thick they would eat them all and probably the kitchen roll they are on.

Mine wouldn't :D Mines so thick it would ignore everyone of them, bite himself several times then grabs and rolls the pinkies all over the RUB into a corner and then bite himself again :P

ahhh you ment thick as in thick and not thickas in thickness of snake i,m bad lol

Yes, I meant as in mentally special XD
scottishbluebird Posted - 20/03/2012 : 01:37:59
lol congrats, look forward to pics!
madmartyn Posted - 19/03/2012 : 22:18:52
quote:

quote:

quote:

Sta~ple Posted - 19/03/2012 : 22:05:13
quote:

quote:

lotabob Posted - 19/03/2012 : 21:58:03
quote:

Auld Baldy Posted - 19/03/2012 : 21:52:10
Order a viv and you will find that space is a self generating local phenomenon. The universe is apparently full of it and is said to be infinite.

Jealous as I am, congrats on the MBK.
madmartyn Posted - 19/03/2012 : 21:21:16
quote:
Originally posted by Donnie

Well that's the spare viv taken care of, you will have to buy another viv now and then something else to fill that

no more viv,s now running out of space ha ha
madmartyn Posted - 19/03/2012 : 21:19:52
from 888 reptiles and hatchling and cant be that thick as on pinkies unless its having 20 at a time ha ha
Donnie Posted - 19/03/2012 : 20:21:34
Well that's the spare viv taken care of, you will have to buy another viv now and then something else to fill that

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000