The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 hi everyone!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 11:55:58
Soo what's this forum like then? been meaning to join for a while, the usual rep forum isn't that exciting to me anymore! Not enough corns u see! he he!

Firstly, how are you all?! and what do u like to do?! grab a cuppa lets have a chat lol.

Secondly (im just gonna drop this in sneakily) vivexotic vx36... Okay to stack two on top of the matching cabinet? i know 3 or 4 can be stacked on the metal legs but not on the cabinet.. because of stability. but is two okay? i don't really want just two stacked on legs on the floor! If not of course i could just get a more solid cabinet but it'd be quite nice to have the matching ones!

Oof im babbling now. Im Kimberley by the way!
17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kev 5 Posted - 18/03/2012 : 21:04:18
hello and welcome
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/03/2012 : 22:15:30
quote:
Originally posted by kimmeywooo

well yes, but the sis in law breeds corns and lives two doors down... cant win really!

You have got ZERO chance at sticking with two!
Donnie Posted - 16/03/2012 : 18:05:01
Hello and welcome to 'keep buying corns anonymous' good luck in sticking to two of your sister in law is a breeder
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 18:00:23
well yes, but the sis in law breeds corns and lives two doors down... cant win really!
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/03/2012 : 17:46:26
Hi and welcome, this is a bad place to be if you dont want any more lol
Mort13 Posted - 16/03/2012 : 17:37:00
Hi and welcome.
Oh,and good luck with sticking at just the 2 snakes lol
kimmie_98 Posted - 16/03/2012 : 16:39:11
hi and welcome
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 16:30:55
well in theory it is! Once I've worked out what the hell I'm doing and got a cabinet of some sort I'll make sure to take pics!
tordyjo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 16:24:26
hi there, sounds like you have a nice little project to work on there, def need pics though
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 15:24:50
oh yes I'd love more but I'm trying to refrain! sis in law being a breeder doesn't help much! yes he did carpentry for a while so hes good but I really want to do it myself, mine are only 2 ft and fine in RUBs at the mo so I have time to do it (well weekends!) I'm thinking of buying a nice antique cabinet or something decorative and just separating it and making it suitable! I even want to do a bit of sanding and painting, can be my little project lol. I just don't want to but a piece of furniture I love and absolutely ruin it ha! I'm going to try and find some pics! thanks :D
lupi lou Posted - 16/03/2012 : 14:49:28
hi and welcome have a luck in the diy section and in the pics, some people have made some awsome stacks! as to difficulty hows the o/h at diy? get him to do it!! good luck it sticking to just the 2, i only have 1 at the mo but i do have plans for two more corns and a king!!
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 14:42:07
haha!! I would have to hide him/her from almost everyone though... even my fella calls me the crazy snake lady. I really want to make my own but I have no idea where to start. i can't imagine it being easy!
nickyff Posted - 16/03/2012 : 14:13:48
bunny- you are a BAD influence !! tut tut
smart bunny Posted - 16/03/2012 : 13:25:17
Hmm, I reckon a stack of 3 with an extra snake would be much safer than putting 2 on a cabinet lol!! :p

Welcome to the forum :)
kimmeywooo Posted - 16/03/2012 : 12:25:20
Thanks!
And theory is i stick to two! although after thinking too much last night i did nearly just settle on getting a stack of three with legs so i know its safe. oh and another snake of course! ;)
I would love to get a really beautiful peice Of furniture and convert it into two vivs but I've never done anything creative AND useful before so I'd be worried it'll fail and I've just ruined a lovely peice of furniture! Lol
ScalySituation Posted - 16/03/2012 : 12:13:25
HI :D
not sure on the viv thing, but this is an epic forum unless ur tryna not get any more animals lol
Mamma Posted - 16/03/2012 : 12:07:56
Hi there welcome to the forum xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000