The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 grumpy house!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Georgina Posted - 10/02/2012 : 16:23:57
so lightning is deep in blue for the first time since i got him and he ate yesterday so is grumpy in his hot hut, and midnight fed last night, her first double fluff, so shes grumpy in her hot hut. one of the rabbits is old and poorly so doesnt want to come in for a run about, the cats are asleep and the other rabbit trys to hump your leg the entire time he is out. so i have a grumpy house today!! need a new pet me thinks, but i would have to have 2 as i have two of everything else hhhhmmmmmm.........
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Georgina Posted - 10/02/2012 : 19:23:41
quote:
Originally posted by Mamma

quote:
Originally posted by georginasweeting

quote:

quote:

i want a hoggie

Doooooooo it

i love their little faces but i dont think i can talk the gf into it. maybe when lightning moves into a bigger viv i could do the classic, well we could sell it but look how cute these little hoggies are.

we are limited on room. i live in a teeny weeny flat and i already have two vivs i think i would be single if i brought a hoggie home :(

aww why not?

Mamma Posted - 10/02/2012 : 19:17:37
quote:

quote:

quote:

i want a hoggie

Doooooooo it

i love their little faces but i dont think i can talk the gf into it. maybe when lightning moves into a bigger viv i could do the classic, well we could sell it but look how cute these little hoggies are.

aww why not?
ScalySituation Posted - 10/02/2012 : 19:08:59
I'm craving snake time 2nite but i cnt cos she's only just eaten, i'm adament i want an amel stripe and to call him Barney
Georgina Posted - 10/02/2012 : 19:02:07
quote:

quote:

i want a hoggie

Doooooooo it

Mamma Posted - 10/02/2012 : 18:55:51
quote:

i want a hoggie

Doooooooo it
Georgina Posted - 10/02/2012 : 18:51:12
i want a hoggie but that would leave my whole number scheme wonky. then i thought maybe ferrets, but i dont have 4 hours a day to play with them. i might breed my rabbits, that way i get extra bunnies for 8 weeks and then go back to just two bunnies. hhhmmmm
Mamma Posted - 10/02/2012 : 18:46:17
quote:
Originally posted by Starmist

How about some fish? They're fun to look at and you can't really tell if they're grumpy! :)

see now fish are nice. But too much for me cleaning wise, water treatment wise etc. I got a couple of newts who are the same water change wise/treatment wise etc. Bonny to look at. But alot of work.

I have one ginger hubby and 3 kids (one auburn one blonde and one ginger) that Im thinking of selling to someone for the right price!!
Starmist Posted - 10/02/2012 : 16:32:31
How about some fish? They're fun to look at and you can't really tell if they're grumpy! :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000