The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Evening all!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Elicia Posted - 08/02/2012 : 23:43:47
No actual point to this post, have just come on to look at some pics and see whats new and to update you all on Perce

Was very excited earlier,I don't know whether you have read my previous posts but Ive not actually seen Percy eat in the month ive had her,have to feed her in a RUB,In the viv with a towel over top as she seems to be very coy about eating in front of us, she will take the food only if left alone for a few hours with it

But anyway...got her out to feed tonight,lowered her down into the RUB which already contained the fuzz..and wham! Ive never seen anything as fast! She wasn't even out of my hand before she started on it!

Im really pleased that we now have a happy little snakey,as opposed to the difficult little grump she was! Percy truly is the best pet ive ever got and I cant wait to expand my collection!! x

Elicia
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
smart bunny Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:36:15
It's great that he's now feeling secure enough to eat without hiding. Obviously settled in nicely
kdlang Posted - 10/02/2012 : 08:27:59
So glad that he is settling in so well for you. It really is lovely to watch them feed and know that everything is going well
nickyff Posted - 09/02/2012 : 21:39:22
Thats great that he's relaxed enough now to eat while yr there... it gets even better later- as he gets bigger there's a good chance he'll strike + poss constrict as well, and that is SO exciting to watch-
I luurve feeding time, its fab
Elicia Posted - 09/02/2012 : 19:49:38
Im just so relieved now I know hes comfortable with us, that first day I got him and he bit me I was sure we would never be friends! I know what everyone means now though when they say reptile keeping is addictive! I had never even considered a snake before, but am hooked now :)

Cant make my mind up whether to get another corn or go for something else, I quite like the look of milk snakes.
Blackcat Posted - 09/02/2012 : 10:55:44
Great news that Percy is now happy to eat with an audience, must be settling well.
Kath Posted - 09/02/2012 : 10:05:52
So pleased that she's settling in well with u.
Mort13 Posted - 09/02/2012 : 09:24:06
Aww glad she's settled in with you now and decided to show off a bit Expanding the collection eh,yep one snake is never enough lol.
tordyjo Posted - 09/02/2012 : 07:15:32
thats fab news that she went straight for the mouse

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000