The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Poor Lyla

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/02/2012 : 21:31:46
Shame i didnt get a pic, but Kellogs wanted to go to Lyla my staffy as usual,Lyla wanted to move, so she stood up, Kellogs did not want to be parted from her, so wrapped his tail TIGHT around her leg, poor thing looked bit freaked since she was prob starting to lose feeling! Was not easy to get him to let go, when he was off, kept trying to go back to her.
Its weird how all types of animals really want to be near her, Fudge my crestie always jumps on her nose!
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/02/2012 : 15:56:58
lol now that i would like to have seen!
nickyff Posted - 09/02/2012 : 21:30:14
that's what nerys my friend's chicken did- she had four ducklings- and also was followed about by 3 baby guinea pigs for a while., til they went to their new homes- it was so funny- their (gp) mum didn't care, I think she enjoyed the rest while nerys had a trail of mad little piggies chirruping behind her-
scottishbluebird Posted - 09/02/2012 : 14:39:16
quote:
Originally posted by nickyff

does lyla have that 'maternal aura' thing going on? everybody wants to be her baby?
I used to know a chicken like it

She really does, no pets bother with other dog. When we took in a pregnant cat who was terrified of dogs, never took long for her to rub against Lyla in passing, when kittens were born, poor Biscuit couldnt produce milk, so we had to hand feed them, cat was happy for a rest, would let Lyla wash and toilet them, was so amazing. Years ago we had a chicken that hatched and raised a clutch of ducks, gamekeeper handed them in as mum was dead, that was also amazing to see
nusnakemum Posted - 09/02/2012 : 11:00:24
Awww lovely Lyla
ScalySituation Posted - 09/02/2012 : 10:12:44
shes like their second mummy! :P
Kath Posted - 09/02/2012 : 10:05:13
That's so sweet how he's so attached to Lyla. I wouldn't have thought a snake & dog would get on!

My parents dog would probably scare Cornelius to death if they ever met coz she's full of energy!
Mort13 Posted - 09/02/2012 : 09:24:57
Bless Lyla,she really is such a darling isn't she.
nickyff Posted - 09/02/2012 : 02:04:29
does lyla have that 'maternal aura' thing going on? everybody wants to be her baby?
I used to know a chicken like it
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/02/2012 : 23:16:09
Kellogs has never bitten, even in deep blue he wants to go to her
tordyjo Posted - 08/02/2012 : 21:42:54
good job kellogs didn't go chomp, would definately have made lyla jump

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000